Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with Epcot

Exclamation Help with Epcot

I'm leaving for Epcot really soon and I need help I'm going to arrive at opening but not sure which attractiosn to go to first. Would someone please help me
    Motor Mania!

• ...is busy, please hold.

Re: Help with Epcot

Test Track,Soarin',Nemo and Mission:SPACE will probably be blocked mere minutes after rope drop.

Though I suggest surveying Sum of all Thrill in Innoventions before you do anything else. It being the park's newest addition and all.

Hope you enjoy yourself.
    Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
    Think of it as a third arm that magically
    shoots bullets!

Why thank, but why would those attraction be closed?
    Motor Mania!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I think he means crowded because they are extremely popular. Sum of All Thrills' capacity is low, and Test Track and Soarin' are the 2 most popular attractions at EPCOT. Mission: Space shouldn't be too bad, depending on which side you choose, and Nemo isn't too bad due to its omnimover system. I would focus on the first three, and the rest shouldn't be too bad.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

So go to sum of all thrill first?
    Motor Mania!

• Mostly Harmless.

Here's my Family EPCOT plan: WE hit Soarin as soon as the ropes are down, depending on crowds we get a Soarin FP as soon as we get off. (Somedays this may be for 3 hours later) Then we cross over to Test Track and then MIssionspace and back to Soarin (if we have said Fast PAss). From there we usually fo to World Showcase and save the rest of Future World for later in the day for a chance to relax or escape the heat (but I have learned to avoid WDW on hot days).

Have fun!
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• DVC - BLT/BWV/BCV/VWL/VGC

I hit Soarin' first.
    DVC Member - My Home Resorts: Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk Villas, and Villas at the Grand Floridian

Don't start in Future World. Start in Mexico and head around showcase lagoon first. Make sure to ride the two boat rides(mexico and norway) and see the American experince. The rest of the countries dont have much to offer unless your hungry. So after America I suggest eating and maybe the Canada show. Then head to Future World for the rest of the day.THE MOST IMPORTANT thing is to end your day at spaceship earth by the end of your day you will be tired and this is a slow relaxing ride and very close to the exit of the park.

• At one w/ our Disneyness

Are Epcot's Soarin' and Nemo the same rides as they are at Disneyland?
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• ...is busy, please hold.

^Close,
    Soarin' in Florida is merely a re-brand of DCA's while Nemo at Epcot is actually an omnimover.
    Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
    Think of it as a third arm that magically
    shoots bullets!

• Mostly Harmless.

Yes and no... Soarin is, but the queue is different. Nemo is, but it is an omnimover type ride(HM,SSE...) so it has a way better view. Some other elements may be different, but I am sure the storyline is the same.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecrab View Post
    Don't start in Future World. Start in Mexico and head around showcase lagoon first. Make sure to ride the two boat rides(mexico and norway) and see the American experince. The rest of the countries dont have much to offer unless your hungry. So after America I suggest eating and maybe the Canada show. Then head to Future World for the rest of the day.THE MOST IMPORTANT thing is to end your day at spaceship earth by the end of your day you will be tired and this is a slow relaxing ride and very close to the exit of the park.
    That's by far the worst advice I've ever heard from a Disney fan.

Don't take that advice, World Showcase doesn't even open until 11am. First thing you need to do is either ride Soarin' or get a FastPass for it. Then get a FastPass for Test Track. Everything else in the park you should be able to wait in a decent size line for. And don't skip Illuminations, which is in World Showcase, at the back of the park.
    -Bill

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecrab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    That's by far the worst advice I've ever heard from a Disney fan.

Don't take that advice, World Showcase doesn't even open until 11am. First thing you need to do is either ride Soarin' or get a FastPass for it. Then get a FastPass for Test Track. Everything else in the park you should be able to wait in a decent size line for. And don't skip Illuminations, which is in World Showcase, at the back of the park.
    I actually like the advice, he probably just forgot to mention that WS doesn't open until 11. I think that touring plan works well for someone who wants to walk the park and not do many attractions. Albeit not practical for the OP who clearly enjoys the attractions I wouldn't say its the worst advice ever. Depends on what you like.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Yeah, you're right Summer. The worst advice for visiting Epcot would be to start in Guam and then go ride the Tower of Rock and Roll in Fantasyland. Come on, it was pretty bad. lol
    -Bill

• Pongo is my hero.

Rule of thumb for Epcot- at least for my fam- is pick either TT or Soarin to do first and get the FP right away for the other. After that ride, go do WS/Nemo until time comes up. Then get another FP for whatever. Make sure you do Living With The Land. It surprised me how awesome it was lol

one hundred and one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast