Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

• Pongo is my hero.

Re: What can be done to Hollywood Studios?

Carsland.... is a possibility. Or so says my nephew who read it from an insider on a WDW site or something.

I don't like this idea at all. So unoriginal...

one hundred and one

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

^^I'd personally rather see a Maroon Studios expansion than a East Coast Carsland...

It would make the Studios have more of it's own unique attractions that you really couldn't see anywhere else, and it'd fit the overall Studios theme underwriting the park...
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

• Occasional Reader

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfann121 View Post
    No one has even mentioned my beloved TOT. That proves the attraction is perfect and needs no changes. The Tower rules!
    Completely agree !
    Smile, you never know who's looking !

Why does TDO have to copy an attraction made for another park instead of creating one like the Monsters Inc Coaster for themselves? Just like how fans would be upset if Crush's Coaster came to DHS, they would also be pissed if RSR was no longer a DCA-only experience. As for Fantasmic, I say toss the whole production and make something grand and new for the parks 25th anniversary, theres a lot that can be done there that can be done anywhere else because they have an amphitheater and not a circular lagoon.

• Pongo is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcsantos View Post
    Why does TDO have to copy an attraction made for another park instead of creating one like the Monsters Inc Coaster for themselves? Just like how fans would be upset if Crush's Coaster came to DHS, they would also be pissed if RSR was no longer a DCA-only experience. As for Fantasmic, I say toss the whole production and make something grand and new for the parks 25th anniversary, theres a lot that can be done there that can be done anywhere else because they have an amphitheater and not a circular lagoon.
    Don't toss F!. Plus it. People obviously love F! and it always has a sold out show.

And I'm pretty sure you shouldn't blame TDO for wanting it- we all know they're not the ones to go out and spend money- but blame John Lasseter if it ever comes to DHS. He will probably push it on TDO.

one hundred and one

• All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Dcsantos View Post
    I'm personally hoping that the $400 million price tag will scare TDO from ever making Carsland a reality.

• Pongo is my hero.

You'd think.

John L. can be pretty persuasive if he got them to dish out 100 million for FLand (if that rumor is true)

one hundred and one

Well I really hope that Carsland doesnt come to DHS like how TSM, which was originally to be a DCA-only experience, came across the country. I thought that new attractions were an excuse for Disney to get people from all over the country to come to their parks, but why would the whole western half of the country want to make the trek to Florida when DLR is a 1-3 hour drive away?

• The Study of Wumbo

Quote Originally Posted by Imagineer Scott View Post
    Don't toss F!. Plus it. People obviously love F! and it always has a sold out show.
    Maybe because it only plays, what, four times a month?

Just kidding. Though I wonder if we'll see any of these improvements for the 25th Anniversary in 2014. Then again, we know how terrible WDW is at celebrating 25th anniversaries...
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Pongo is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    Maybe because it only plays, what, four times a month?

Just kidding. Though I wonder if we'll see any of these improvements for the 25th Anniversary in 2014. Then again, we know how terrible WDW is at celebrating 25th anniversaries...

Well, even before TDO did that it was. It's nuts how popular F! is there! I never want to wait 2 hours in advance for any F! again... never ever.

one hundred and one

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112