• Carousel of Progress Fan

NOW IS THE TIME song from Carousel of Progress

Does anyone know where I can download or purchase the song NOW IS THE TIME which was used at the CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS for many years? I have an extensive collection of theme park music, but missing that song. COP was and is still one of my favorite attractions since 1964.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: NOW IS THE TIME song from Carousel of Progress

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thanks.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

You can listen to it on Youtube. Thats all I know.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

It was available on the 2CD Happiest Celebration on Earth CD for Disneyland's 50th.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Official-Disney-Resort-Happiest-Celebration/dp/B001DJ04NA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1262904404&sr=8-3"]Here's a link for the 2CD set on amazon.[/ame] It's a great song, and one of the reasons I purchased the set.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Any chance of your sending me a copy of the song on CD? I have every other song on both of those CDs so buying it plus the $90 pricetag seems a bit much. I will gladly pay for expenses...please?

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Terry, not to be mean, but what the heck is wrong with you? Did you not just read the moderator warning?
    -Bill

I am sorry about the request. I did read the moderator stuff, but interpreted it as not reproducing Disney products for monetary gain. This song if copied, would go on my Ipod, not used for anything where people would have to pay to hear it. Sorry, wasn't trying to make money off the mouse, or get you in trouble. Thanks for the heads up on where I can get the music.

• Occasional Reader

Putting it on your ipod is not a breach of copyright ???
    You might not be making money out of the mouse, but you are denying them some.

If you want only 1 slice of bread, you still buy a full loaf !
    Smile, you never know who's looking !

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Thorpeedo is correct. Asking YoYo to rip a copy of the file and share it with you, is a direct violation of copyright laws. When he purchased the set, he purchased the right for his own personal use, including putting it on his own iPod if he wants. But if he were to make a copy of the file, and distribute it, even for free, would be a violation of the fair use copyright of that CD.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.