Thread: WDW question

• I love Disney

WDW question

Hello all,
    My family and I are planning on going to wdw in august. This i believe is are 4th time down there. This time we are staying at Pop century (first time don't know what to expect). My question to you all is where to find a cheap place that won't rip us off for a 6 day park hopper.
    Thanks
    Come join me and my co-hosts to learn all the latest news about the amusement park industry and disney LIVE! every Tuesday at 7:30 est time on http://amusementradio.com/
    or listen to all are shows at http://www.coastineastpodcast.com/
    Remember to Sit Down, Strap In, and Coast On

• I'm from Canada eh!

Re: WDW question

The cheapest place that I found was directly through Disney World, but I didn't really look very hard for cheaper tickets. I figure it is better to spend a little bit more to ensure that there is no issues at the gate...
    I also found no benefit to getting a Park Hopper, but I guess that was just us.

• Mkcoastie

Quote Originally Posted by Meville View Post
    The cheapest place that I found was directly through Disney World, but I didn't really look very hard for cheaper tickets. I figure it is better to spend a little bit more to ensure that there is no issues at the gate...
    I also found no benefit to getting a Park Hopper, but I guess that was just us.
    Definately a preferance thing, but depending on your family a park hopper may or may not be what you want. Personally, I would not go without one.

• Pilot EdForceOne

You can try orlando fun tickets - but I think what you find is most discount places only get you to the discount levels that normally you may be excluded from.

For instance, there is a military discount... I wouldn't expect to get a discount from a 3rd party that is even that good. They might have promos, etc available to them.

All in all - it doesn't hurt to ask.

Since you are in NN - if any of your family or friends are Navy or Civil Servants, you can buy discount tickets on base from the MWR people. You can buy Tickets in advance on base at military discount - and then use them in FL without being military yourself.

MWR = discounts and no tax.

Compare the pricing on allears.net's ticket matrix.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged