• Quality not quantity

Valenties Day at WDW?

Doh!

I've been planning a WDW trip for quite some time now, and I JUST noticed that I'll be there with my lovely wife on Valentines day.

Are there any special goings on I could take advantage of?

Thanks.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Laughing Place Finder

Re: Valenties Day at WDW?

I am taking my wife and daughter to WDW for Valentine's Day and the week following it. I would also love to find out of there are any special opportunities to take advantage of on Valentine's Day.

I have reservations at Teppan Edo since that is one of our favorite styles of restaurant. I'll be ordering flowers to be delivered but would love to add something special and unique for a Valentine's Day at WDW.

Thanks.
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

Re: Valenties Day at WDW?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mickey View Post
    I am taking my wife and daughter to WDW for Valentine's Day and the week following it. I would also love to find out of there are any special opportunities to take advantage of on Valentine's Day.

I have reservations at Teppan Edo since that is one of our favorite styles of restaurant. I'll be ordering flowers to be delivered but would love to add something special and unique for a Valentine's Day at WDW.

Thanks.

I won't be there, but I was thinking that Feb 15 is also Chinese New Year, so I'd probably make a reservation at the China Pavilion.... that'd probably be pretty cool