Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Future World at EPCOT - Universe of Energy, Mission: SPACE, and Test Track

Quote Originally Posted by GraceysGirl View Post
    I was there in November and June and both times they didn't work.
    Damn When I went in 2000 and 05' most od them were working, and to make matters worse I've loved anything involving Crash Tests and crash tests dummies since I was 4.

I seem to remember the sledgehammer-to-the-torso effect working when I was there!

• Metro-Retro Historian

I can't deal with that queue. Standing in a long line can be frustrating enough, but having to do it in a loud warehouse full of junk is more than I can bare. I'm not a big on fastpasses but I get them for Test Track just to avoid that room.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I can't deal with that queue. Standing in a long line can be frustrating enough, but having to do it in a loud warehouse full of junk is more than I can bare. I'm not a big on fastpasses but I get them for Test Track just to avoid that room.

I feel sad for you, that's kinda like saying screw the portrait room at the HM...it all ties in with the theming!

• Happy Haunt

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie313 View Post
    I feel sad for you, that's kinda like saying screw the portrait room at the HM...it all ties in with the theming!
    I understand where Dan's coming from and I would never skip the portrait room. I think all the stuff they have in there is really cool. The first few times I really loved seeing all the stuff but it's so loud. That's my problem with it. It's hard to have a conversation. I enjoy test track but I never ride it unless I can fastpass through it.

• Metro-Retro Historian

Quote Originally Posted by Trekkie313 View Post
    I'm not sure which portrait room you mean, but I don't consider any of them part of the queue. It's also kind of like comparing key lime pie to a piece of roadkill.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.

Great images. I love seeing photos from WDW cause I have yet to get to go there.
    *Under Construction...*

Dapper Dan, how do you handle the post-ride area of Test Track?

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I'm not sure which portrait room you mean, but I don't consider any of them part of the queue. It's also kind of like comparing key lime pie to a piece of roadkill.

So what would you like Disney to do with the queue/line at Test Track?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12