Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

• Mostly Harmless.

I think I'm stuck on an attraction right now
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Last trip we got stuck on Buzz Lightyear, for what seemed like an eternity, as a result my son (he's 4) would not go on it again this time round. We got stuck on Test Track too the same trip. Frustrating as we could see the unloading area, but couldn't get out, my son was happy to go on that again though. Splash Mountain stopped for a minute or two that trip also, talk about jinxed. Happy to report that this ost recent trip we didn't manage to break any of the rides!

• Mostly Harmless.

Hey my last trip I was almost to the front of the line for Test Track and it stopped I waited like 15 minutes then gave up! And it actually wasn't weather hold.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Re: Ever got stuck on an attraction??

I have been an many rides that have stopped for a few minutes, but have only had to walk off 2 rides. The first, was on my first trip to Disneland ever...People Mover,and let me say that track is a lot higher when you have to walk along the edge. Second, Indiana Jones ride, very very cool to see everything backstage.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Me, my parents. my brother and his family all got stuck inside a Big Thunder Mountain Railroad tunnel a couple of years ago. We were pointed upward at what I believe was around a 45 degree angle, though it seemed like we were dangling strait up and down. Yikes!

The CM's knew we were stuck within minutes - which relieved my fear of us getting blasted by another train from behind. However, it took around 30 mins. for them to get an evacuation crew to us - which seemed like a lifetime. A manager gave us backstage passess which allowed us to walk strait onto rides the rest of the day, without even having to wait a second. Talk about cool - the ultimate FastPass!

• "I just don't listen."

I got suck on POTC for 11 minutes right at the part were the pirates start to sing yo ho yo ho. As our boat sat there a bunch of other boats started to line up behind us and every time a boat added to the line we got bumped. I was in the last row, so after the first boat or so the bumps started to hurt.
    April
    Someday my prince will come
    Someday I’ll find my love
    And how thrilling that moment will be
    When the prince of my dreams comes to be
    He’ll whisper “I Love You” and steal a kiss or two

• Wonderful World

I got stuck on the rocket rods at the launch part for about 20 minutes
    I'm back MiceChat

I got stuck while on Splash Mountain..... due to weather

I got evacuated from Test Track...... due to weather (It happened on my last day at WDW....I still have the re-entry pass)

While in line for Space Mountain, they had to turn the lights on (not due to weather
    That was an awesome sight!!!!

When I was younger, we got stuck on Space Ship Earth for 15 minutes, just watching the trojan running back, disappering, then appearing, running back...another time we got stuck at the top FOREVER listening to that goofy song. I can still make my mom cringe by singing "Tommorrow's child, Tommorrow's child..."

• Disney Memory Maker

On my semi-recent trip to WDW, I got stuck on Dinosaur with (what were probably) the unluckiest people in the world. They told us that some of the rides they got stuck on were Peter Pan and the Railroad (which had to stop short because of a fallen tree).

Anyway, it was right by the first big dino (I believe a carnotorous). For about 3 minutes, we were in that one spot with the dino roaring at us the whole time. Then the lights all went on and the dinosaur stopped roaring (however, he was still moving). We stood there for another 7 minutes for the people to get to us (I think we were one of the last cars they had to evacuate). The guy in front kept yelling for people to stay on the side. And the lady in back kept politly asking my dad to shut off the video camera. Dinosaur looked so wierd in the light because there is hardly anything there (of course, in the dark you'd never know).

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Banned User

Kept asking him to... how much footage you got of it??

• Disney Memory Maker

Only about 30 seconds. The CM wasn't being a pain about it, and eventually I told him to shut it off too. Any video he got would have been exciting as a video of the utilidors. Most of it looked more or less like a regular tunnel.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Stuck in Spaceship Earth once for aobut 40 minutes right by the printing press scene. We eventually were evacuated and walked down lots and lots and lots of stairs! The bummer was the back halls were lined with construction photos of the ride that would have really been cool to be able to stop and read them all. Have been stopped in Pirates and haunted mansion several times but never evacuated.

• That's Hawt

I think the scariest time being on a ride and it getting stopped was on ToT at DCA. We were running the ride fine and we did all the drops, save the last one. So, we shot up to the top to do the final drop, everything was shaking all to hell and all the doors were open so we could see out then all of a sudden the doors shut and we were still sitting there and the lights came on inside the car.

My friend and I looked around and I saw the person in the row behind me jumping around and he started freaking out and he was like "OMG what if it drops again!??!?!" My friend and I were like "Well You Better Hold On!" And then someone came on the intercom or whatever and told us to remain seated and that we would be lowered down to the bottom. So we go down with the lights on and we were able to see all the different "elevator" doors and then we got down to the bottom and the entrance doors opened and this guy came on and was like, "I am so and so and I am the Lead CM on this ride. I had to stop the ride because I saw something that I am already pretty sure all of you know about. And then he pointed at the guy and his party and said "you, come here." and they got off. The other CM was like we are going to send you guys around again you just have to wait for the other car to finish the drop shaft.

I don't know why that was so creepy but stopping at the VERY top of ToT with the doors open was scary as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Briar Patch Bears Coach

I've gotten stuck on Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, California Screamin', Haunted Mansion Holiday, and others that i can't think of right now. I've been evacuated on Roger Rabbit. Thats my favorite ride too. We broke down during the electrocution and walked from there all the way to the Gag Factory scene. It was pretty fun, but I didn't have my camera while i was on the ride.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast