Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• Future Imagineer

Re: Fix the Yeti petition

Of course, AK is a beautiful park. I absolutely love all the little details. I always like to watch the bike tracks and little footprints that are in the cement like it rained last night and all the natives left their mark. That being said, I feel like the park can get very cramped and HOT fast. Last time, my family escaped this by going on Jungle Trek walking trails, but in reality we can see the very nearly the same thing at our own zoo (of course, we have a wonderful zoo, so I cannot speak for everyone). When you vacation with your family, like a lot of people do, you have to consider whether or not they are having fun as well, and unfortunately, my family feels that it doesn't pay to just walk around a park looking at the rides and seeing animals when we can pay 7 dollars at the zoo at home and do the same thing.

• Banned User

Re: Fix the Yeti petition

I think its absolutely LUDICROUS that a petition has to be made to ask Disney to fix what is supposed to be the highlight of the Everest ride. This is yet another example of how the current management undercuts (and under-estimate) the quality that WDW can show for. This type of problems would be fixed asap at TDR. And you all wonder why I so fiercely criticize WDW, with no apologies for my opinions.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456