Ok as we expected Disney released Free dining for 2010 here's the skinny from the mouse:
When guests purchase a 5-night, 6-day Walt Disney Travel Company package that includes accommodations for five nights at a select Disney Moderate Resort and a 6-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket, they’ll get the Disney Dining Plan free**.
Guests who purchase a 5-night, 6-day Magic Your Way Package with accommodations at a select Disney Value Resort get a free Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan.
Booking and Travel Window:
- Booking Window: May 3 – Aug. 14, 2010
- Travel Window: Valid for stays most nights Aug. 15 – Oct. 2, 2010
- $1,843 for a family of four*, staying in a standard room at a select Disney Moderate Resort. That’s like paying $77 per person, per day!
- $1,440 for a family of four*, staying in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. That’s like paying $60 per person, per day!
* Price based on 2 Adults, 1 Junior and 1 Child. The number of packages available at these rates is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for 1 theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Advance reservations required.
** Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must order from the children’s menu if available. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
These deals are available direct from Disney or via your Travel Agent, also note there are now 6 different offers going on at WDW (4 from DTA and 2 from Disney Visa) this may not be the best one for you money wise if you already have an AP or DV.