Thread: Senior Trip!

• Photographer/Disney Lover

Senior Trip!

Hello Chatters...

I need some assistance from you Floridians! I am planning my friends and my trip for a week after graduation. We will be staying 7 days and 8 nights. We are DLR natives, and we visit every other week! I need a few things...

1. Hotels - The Best one from each catagory. I want a few reviews from those who have actually stayed there! We are looking at the Delux hotels, but we think a better one would be way more fun! Whats your favorite WDW hotel?

2. Food! I know all the spots at DLR, but obviously not WDW. Give me some tips!

3. Non-theme park things to do. I would like do other things as well as go to DTD and WDW...ideas?!

Thanks in advance for any kind of feedback that you can give. It helps!

See ya at DLR!
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney

• Disney Memory Maker

Re: Senior Trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy54
    Hello Chatters...

I need some assistance from you Floridians! I am planning my friends and my trip for a week after graduation. We will be staying 7 days and 8 nights. We are DLR natives, and we visit every other week! I need a few things...
    I'm just curious, when are you graduating?

1. Hotels - The Best one from each catagory. I want a few reviews from those who have actually stayed there! We are looking at the Delux hotels, but we think a better one would be way more fun! Whats your favorite WDW hotel?
    Depending on what you like, I highly recommend Animal Kingdom Lodge (for its theming and beauty), Boardwalk (for it's convenience and entertainment) and Polynesian (for its theming and location).

2. Food! I know all the spots at DLR, but obviously not WDW. Give me some tips!
    I won't list them (since that list would be extremely long), but just go to AllEarsNet.com for a list of them. My favorites are Chef Mickeys (character buffet), Primetime Cafe (non-character sit down) and ABC Comissary (fast food). The whole resort is filled with excellent restaurants (especially World Showcase)

3. Non-theme park things to do. I would like do other things as well as go to DTD and WDW...ideas?!
    Fantasia Miniature Golf, Resort hopping (visit different resorts to see what they are like), rent one of the bikes (like the ones found at the Boardwalk) & Richard Petty Driving Experience (if you like race cars). There are many other things to do as well (just check out AlllEarsNet)

Most importantly though, go with an open mind and be aware of anything special that may be going on during your stay.

-Michael
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Photographer/Disney Lover

My graduation is on June 20, 2006

Thanks for the info!
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney

• Disney Memory Maker

I'm going to be there from June 26th-early July, so maybe I'll see you there.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

• Sex Panther made by Odeon

The best hotel I have stayed is either Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Grand Floridan. Very nice and very posh, very expensive though. Ive also sayed at the Gaylord Palms which is really cool because its a bunch of flower and plants inside the hotel, its like a big greenhouse, really cool, but expensive. There is some pretty good hotels right by I-drive and Sea World that are not to expensive and are acctually pretty decent, but I can't rember there names. A restaurant you need to check out is Tu Tu Tango, its on I-drive by the nascar restaurant. Its really cool, they just serve appitizers and have a lot of things going on around you, like someone painting or reading tarrot cards. I would at least go to Isalnds of Adventure, don't waste your time with universal studios side, it sucks, not worth the money. Anyso have fun, congrats on the graduation.