• Minion

Yer Smut Patrol at Work, Here

ORGOCH: Good Lord, ducklin's!! What's the world--and Morva--comin' ta these days? Cain't a decent, self-respectin' witch visit Walt Dizzy Whirl er Dizzyland without havin' ta have a bunch a SMUT throwed up in her face at ev'ry turn?

ORWEN: Well, I wouldn't say we saw smut at every turn this past weekend, October 30th. But there was this ONE incident that sort of embarrassed me--

ORGOCH: --well it danged near shocked the FROGS outta me!! There we was--gittin' off the Buzzard Lightbulb ride in Tamorrowland--and gittin' ready ta buy one a them pictures they sells ya at the counter. There was this slobby lookin' female-type cast member--who sort a reminded me of Orwen in a lot a ways--standin' there like she didn't even know she was at work. Then, as we starts dealin' with her ta try an' buy a picture, we sees this other cast member walkin past her--a fella on his way ta the back room--when this nasty gal reaches out ta slap the poor sap on his BUTT!!! Right in front a the Good Lord an' all a US!!

ORWEN: I didn't know cast members were allowed to be so frisky on the job, myself. Is the former Traditions class still around? I mean, to do something like that right in front of guests seems out of place.

ORGOCH: As fer the young fella who went an' took it on his rump roast, he just stood there fer a few seconds--like he wasn't sure what ta say er do. Then he took off towards the back room--leavin' through a door without saying a word. But I sure would like ta know what was goin' through the mind a that sex-pot whilst she was a slappin' a guy's butt like that! (On second thought, I don't wanna' have nothin' ta do with a mind like that! Bad 'nuff I got a sister a my OWN who's just as bad.) If'n ya notice, Orddu ain't here ta tell what SHE thinks 'bout none a this. That's cause she thinks NOTHIN' 'bout flirtin' with married men whilst standin' in line fer a ride at a theme park!! So, she'd be a hypocrite ta say anything agin the silly gal Orwen and me's been tellin' ya 'bout...

• Minion

Re: Yer Smut Patrol at Work, Here

ORDDU: Personally, I'd take it as a compliment if someone were to spank me on the job. If anything, I'm actually rather insulted that no one has ever even TRIED something like that with me.