View Poll Results: Which atteaction from Yesterland would you want back?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • ExtraTERRORetrial Alien Encounter

7 11.86%
  • Horizons

17 28.81%
  • Take Flight

0 0%
  • Legend of the Lion King (Where Mickey's Philhar Magic is now.)

0 0%
  • Food Rocks!

1 1.69%
  • World of Motion

2 3.39%
  • Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

18 30.51%
  • The Timekeeper

0 0%
  • Skyway

5 8.47%
  • Journey Into Imagination (Original version)

9 15.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

If you could bring back ONE attraction from Yesterland, which would it be?

I chose Alien Encounter because, well, I've heard wonders about it and never got to see it.

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: If you could bring back ONE attraction from Yesterland, which would it be?

If you're asking AS THEY WERE WHEN THEY CLOSED, Alien Encounter.

If you're asking IN A NEW AND UPDATED FORM, probably If You Had Wings, or Mr. Toad.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Happy Haunt

That's a hard one for me. I voted Journey into Imagination because it was my absolute favorite as a kid but I'd also love to see Mr. Toad and Kitchen Kabaret again.

I voted for Skyway, with Mr Toad running a close second - but one that I really miss that's not on the list - If You Had Wings - I think it was sponsored by Eastern Airlines. But given the new advancements in just about everything, it is not too tomorrowlandish anymore is it? Ditto for the 360 degree film sponsored by Monsanto - which I also miss.

I was torn between Figgy and Dreamfinder and Alien Encounter, but I went with Encounter.

I would love to see a new version of the Encounter at DHS themed to the Alien movies.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Definitely the original Imagination. Mr Toad is a close 2nd.

Two words: Horizons
    "The greatest expression of rebellion is joy." - Joss Whedon

• Metro-Retro Historian

Horizons, because it is the greatest and most detailed attraction Imagineering has ever created.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.

• The Study of Wumbo

I'd very much like to have If You Had Wings. My mom remembers riding it, (actually, it's one of two attractions she remembers from her first trip.) I think WDW needs to recognize the importance of the slow-down, relaxing attractions. It can't be that expensive, too, right?

When we rode Grand Fiesta Tour, (one of my favorite attractions,) for the first time, my mom said, "This is just like that Eastern Airlines ride!"
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Delawarean Girl

I voted for Mr.Toad's Wild Ride.I loved the Wind in the Willows story and very much loved the ride. I am happy to have atleast experienced while it was in WDW and is truly missed by me. But on the other hand. It's was one of the encouragements for me to try to goto Disneyland. So, I can ride it again, for many more times.

Still I would love it back in WDW.

• Tonka's Skipper

Smile Re: If you could bring back ONE attraction from Yesterland, which would it be?

All these great old attractions have their fans........mine would have to be both Horizons and World of Motion. both of these remind me of the 1964/65 Worlds Fair!

AKK

My choice would be the Captain Nemo Subs: hands down. Since it wasn't an option, I didn't vote.

The skyway. I picked that because it's gone from both parks. I would have picked Mr. Toad as number one if it wasn't still at Disneyland. Once in a blue moon is better than never!

I miss the skyway terribly. Sailing over the park was just heavenly...

I voted for Horizons, but I would really love it if they brought Tarzan Rocks! back. It was definitely my favorite live, musical show.

Wow, I didn't go to Disneyland for a period of about 30 years, so I missed a lot. I got to see most of the original rides, though, and I've seen everything that's new, but only in the original park. You can ride Mr. Toad in Anaheim, but it's been toned down so it won't give 3 year olds nightmares.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast