Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Disney Prince

well it's way better than the DL Barbie castle and crowns if you ask me... and first hand reports claim that it's so much prettier in person...kind of like DL's new castle color scheme.

I'm surprised some people still don't get that DL's 50th is used to pimp Disney theme parks in general, that's the downside of being the first, you have to share your milestones.

the reason WDW gets so much attention is because it is the company's prized cash cow and not to mention the top vacation destination in the world, cut it some slack, its fantasyland will never be as good as DL's.

I think the castle looks great! At first, I didn't know what to think of it, but suddenly, it grew on me. I think it's a great look for a year or 2. But, after the celebration is done, I would like to see it all come down but then the castle should be repainted. Has anyone noticed how stale the castle bricks look? And also the gold things on the turrets would be awesome if they stayed up.

• wasting time

I'm not a fan of Magic Kingdom but even I thought Cinderella Castle was looking much better with the decorations until that odd mirror was placed infront. It's interesting to look at but I think the castle looks better without it.

My favorite castle overlay was when Euro Disneyland celebrated it's first anniversary
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by monorail_rider

*I dont like DL in case you cant tell*
    As a huge fan of the park that WALT HIMSELF built I have to ask...why not?????? :confused:

Also, I think the point of all the parks celebrating is that since Disneyland is the (one and only) original Disney park it is a celebration of 50 years of Disney Theme Parks.

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

My problem is why did they have to make the castle overlay look SO GAWDY with the big-a$$ mirror. I really liked it until they put that HUGE mirror on it!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

• A Little Rabid

Quote Originally Posted by mike
    (why in the world do they sale merchandise for attractions that are not even in Disneyland. Like Countdown to extinction)
    Don't forget WDW also took some of our Indy jeeps, those bastards.
    Just hope the ornaments don't catch on fire for Cinderellabration. Yes, I'm obsessed with that show.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Mousekiteer
    Don't forget WDW also took some of our Indy jeeps, those bastards.
    Just hope the ornaments don't catch on fire for Cinderellabration. Yes, I'm obsessed with that show.
    haha, that made me laugh. Yeah, so the theme parks give and take from each other, at least it's somewhat "fair"... I guess.

If there was no DL there wouldn't be a WDW, but I still think the MK castle looks ugly with the huge mirror. I think they need to get a hold of the ***** eye for the straight guys to fix the castle. Three Cheers for DL

Quote Originally Posted by monorail_rider
    NO, Cali throwing up all over WDW is NOT a good thing. WDW is just fine without DL coming in and taking over. In fact WDW could do without some of the crap they have now. *cough* stich *cough*
    I think that many are of the opinion that WDW is coming and taking over DL's 50th.

Of course, we all know that its simply a marketing ploy to leverage DL's 50th in all the resorts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123