• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Exclamation 2nd Annual ESPN the Weekend at MGM

From intercot.com

ESPN The Weekend

ESPN and the Walt Disney World Resort are joining together to offer fans the opportunity to see and hear some of their favorite ESPN personalities and athletes during the second annual "ESPN The Weekend". The event is presented by Speed Stick 24/7, and will take place at Disney-MGM Studios on February 25-27, 2005.

The 2005 theme is "It's A Sports World After All". The "Weekend" will feature on-site telecasts, star motorcades, Q&A sessions and much more.

2005 Events:

LIVE ON-SITE ESPN TELECASTS
    ESPN will present at least two live telecasts a day from a set in front of the Disney-MGM Studios Sorcerer's Hat on Hollywood Boulevard.

On-site programs include a special season preview edition of Baseball Tonight with host Karl Ravech and analysts Peter Gammons, John Kruk and Harold Reynolds. Major League Baseball Spring Training gets underway that weekend and the Baseball Tonight crew will put all the off-season moves in perspective and tell fans what to watch for during the spring.

In addition, ESPN will offer live, on-site telecasts of SportsCenter, Cold Pizza and BassCenter. Park guests will have a chance to appear on air via crowd shots while watching the programming on in-park video screens.

ESPN Radio shows, including Mike and Mike in the Morning, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, The Dan Patrick Show and the SportsBash with Eric Kuselias will be broadcast live from Disney-MGM Studios on Friday, Feb. 25. Special weekend shows on baseball and the NBA will be broadcast from the park Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 26-27.

ESPN THEATER
    The ESPN Theater will allow fans and guests to further experience the sports network's programming through several ESPN shows a day and will be highlighted by Q&A sessions with ESPN personalities and athletes. ESPN programming will include SportsCenter, Baseball Tonight, Cold Pizza, Dream Job, NFL Live and more.

SPORTS EDITION OF "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE-PLAY IT!"
    Guests will get a chance to jump in the famed "Hot Seat" and team up with an ESPN personality or sports star to test their sports knowledge in a special sports edition of the popular game show attraction "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire-Play It!" The attraction is based on the television game show and allows theme park guests to play along from their studio audience seats.

STAR MOTORCADES AND CONVERSATIONS
    Throughout the day, sports stars will motorcade down the park's Hollywood Boulevard to the stage at the base of the Sorcerer's Hat and join ESPN anchors for conversations about their careers and answer questions from park guests.

ESPN THE TRUCK
    ESPN The Truck Presented by NFL Flag will be open for fans to sample the latest in sports television technology. Kiosks in the 53-foot trailer include: a replica SportsCenter desk, allowing fans to play sports anchor and take home their very own "Keep it Reel" audition DVD; ESPN The Magazine photo shoot area where fans can strike their cover pose and take home their picture of the mock cover; an ESPN video games station; ESPN On-Air, where guests can select from a menu of ESPN video sources; and much more.

SPORTSCENTER AND PLAY-BY-PLAY ROLE PLAY
    While visiting ESPN The Truck, guests can sit down at a replica of the SportsCenter desk and read the teleprompter as the highlights roll on the big game. In addition, guests will be able to test their play-by-play skills by calling some of the biggest moments in sports history.

OVERALL PARK DÉCOR AND THEME
    The ESPN and Walt Disney World Resort weekend celebration will include sports-themed decor throughout the Disney-MGM Studios theme park, including:

ESPN programming on video monitors throughout the park

Interactive sports exhibits;

Video screens in designated, in-park areas that televise the action from the Sorcerer's Hat set

Select wake-up calls by ESPN personalities

This sounds awesome for me, a sports fan, to go to. Only prob is, is that I will be in college and can't leave.
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

We love the commercials! The Hunchback/Notre Dame one has me cracking up everytime!

My husband, who never has any interest in Disney, keeps asking me about it. So maybe next year *crosses fingers*!

• Miranda Lambert and Me!

Me too, They are GREAT!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE