• Disney aficionado

2011 Resort Prices/Price Seasons Released

Oops this is more of a "news" than a "question" post. You can view the new 2011 prices at the Walt disney World website.

To view them: when looking at a hotel at Walt Disney World Resort after clicking on "Places to Stay" and then on the left "Room Types and Prices" just make sure you scroll down to the 2011 rates.

Prices as a whole seem to vary in their increases. (I couldn't discern a pattern after looking at a few of them)

Fairy godmother travel agency was able to put a hold on my room using the supposed "value rates" for deluxe rooms for 2011. I looked on Disney's site and they are now listed there for all resorts for the 2011 season. They split up the Value Rate Prices into 2 groups of weeks for the deluxe resorts this year.

For the WL: Value 1 and Value 2. Value 1 for the WL is $250 (as opposed to $240 in 2010) and Value 2 is $260 (as opposed to $240)
    Regular season days also increased $10 per day.

The details are below. Reminder this is without any discounts applied, so I mean the price can go down probably as much as 40% between here and my trip. I had a pin for 40% off for 2010, so hopefully I'll get one for 2011. I can at least probably expect to save 25% off this price. What are your thoughts on it? The dates are Value Season 2 at rack rate $260 a night.

I was able to place a courtesy hold on a room for you at Disney's Wilderness Lodge for your requested travel dates.
    Here are the details:

Check-in: Monday, July 18, 2011
    Check-out: Thursday, July 21, 2011
    3 Nights/ 4 Days
    2 Adults
    Disney's Wilderness Lodge
    1 Standard View room
    2 Queen Size Beds

Total Price: $877.50 including tax.
    Last edited by Yackerz; 08-09-2010 at 07:35 AM.

• Disney aficionado

Re: 2011 Resort Prices/Price Seasons Released

Update: The Fairygodmother travel agency with a AAA discount was able to get me a rate of $745.89 total price for WL for 3 nights. ($221 a night plus taxes.)

This is a savings of 15% off the rack rates. (not so shabby!). (I'm still hoping for a better rate to come along, but this is good enough for now!)

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Yeah I'll still take the Holiday Inn Express. I can spend 3 nights there for the cost of one night at WL... and get free wifi, free hot breakfast and be less than a mile from WDW.

• Disney aficionado

lol. Yes, maybe I will decide to go with the Holiday Inn when all is said and done. I can dream big though can't I? If I can't get a 30% discount as opposed to this 15% one, I will probably switch to the Holiday Inn. I'm hoping for another pin and a 40% discount though

Is this your holiday inn?

Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Orlando-Lake Buena Vista East (Kissimmee, FL) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor