View Poll Results: Which Country would you like to see added to the World Showcase at Epcot

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spain

8 10.13%
  • Russia

24 30.38%
  • New Zealand

10 12.66%
  • Argentina

0 0%
  • Iran

1 1.27%
  • Poland

0 0%
  • India

11 13.92%
  • Brazil

13 16.46%
  • Egypt

9 11.39%
  • Oklahoma

3 3.80%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Poll: What Country would you like to see added to Epcot's World Showcase?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Romantic View Post
    After seeing the suggestion in the other thread, I really do want New Zealand now, although it'll never happen. Maybe we could get Australia/New Zealand in one, heh.
    Australia should get a small land at DAK, and New Zealand can have a pavilion.

NZ wouldn't work at DAK seen as we don't have any animals... only birds.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Russia, India, Brazil- any of these would be a great addition. Any new pavilion would help.
    Russia- so much culture-colorful costumes, unique foods, Red Square, Basil Cathedral, The Kremlin, ballet.
    India- great food, incredible architecture, unique culture, Taj Mahal, elephants
    Brazil- represents South America which there are no countries yet, beaches, Amazon, carnival Foz de Iguacu, Sugar Loaf, Corcovado. Good food, interesting culture
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Delawarean Girl

I voted for New Zealand. Just because I would really love to visit there. But I also like Egypt to be one too. I think Egypt would be more fun. But I'm not sure if I would want to try Egyptian food. So I went with New Zealand.

• Not a Crook

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce05 View Post
    Australia should get a small land at DAK, and New Zealand can have a pavilion.

NZ wouldn't work at DAK seen as we don't have any animals... only birds.
    However, it is the second most awesome bird after the penguin. Animal Kingdom needs Kiwi: The Ride. I really would like to see Australia at DAK, since it's pretty much where the adorable freaks of the animal kingdom go to live.
    "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

• Ravenclaw

Switzerland!

Add me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000478611833
    Or Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/disneysroyal411
    Add me on skype! I'm michael.good411
    Add me on Xbox Live- royalfool101
    Add me on PSN- royalfool101

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by disneysroyal411 View Post
    Switzerland!
    That would be a nice one. That and The Netherlands I kept thinking.

• DVC owner and loving it !

Australia mate. FOSTERS on draft yummie!!

Greece would be good and could include an immersive Hercules attraction

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

I voted for Russia, because, I think a Dark ride on Russia's Fairy Tales would be a good subject.

Timekeeper

• Candlelight Caroler

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Russia, India, Brazil- any of these would be a great addition. Any new pavilion would help.
    Russia- so much culture-colorful costumes, unique foods, Red Square, Basil Cathedral, The Kremlin, ballet.
    India- great food, incredible architecture, unique culture, Taj Mahal, elephants
    Brazil- represents South America which there are no countries yet, beaches, Amazon, carnival Foz de Iguacu, Sugar Loaf, Corcovado. Good food, interesting culture
    To follow up with this nice outline, I think I need to cast my vote for Russia, since the pavilions tend to focus on countries with most recognizable architecture. Love to the others, of course, including Egypt (WestCOT anyone?!). What a great discussion, thanks everyone.

Suspend Your Disbelief,

Geren

Ireland?

India - could have a great dark ride themed to bollywood musicals or a Jungle Book ride (I'd love to see a JBversion of splash mountain). Add a great restauarnt and a market area for shopping could be good fun.

Brazil would be great - samba show maybe a cable ride to sugar loaf mountain observation deck, a rio carnival ride or a something based on their love of football (or soccer to folks in the US). Could add an indoor outdoor steakhouse similar to the blue bayou but themed to Ipanema beach

• The Study of Wumbo

Spain. Would fit perfectly between Morocco and France. Great restaurant possibilities. Bullfight attraction, (show? ride? I don't know.)
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Bangarang!

*takes a sharp intake of breath*
    you know that the mere mention of bull fighting would get PETA on Disney's back in a heartbeat.

However there is that Ferdinand the Bull short.....

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• Minion

Well, whaever they do (if they do anything), it'd better be tasteful. England is the most stereotypical pavilion i've been to! LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast