I'm fairly new to MiceChat. I've been over on Laughingplace a while as an avid Disneyland goer. I've never been to the "World". A great friend of mine are going June 3-8th and she happens to be coming back from Iraq for 15 day R&R. We're staying at Shades of Green. I've never been and i've been reading up on the parks, travel guides and such. Just a few questions.
1. When is school out for the summer in the Orlando/FL area?
2. Character Breakfasts...Never done them at Disneyland being that I lived near the park and never stayed at the resort...worth the time?
3. Rain? I know June/July get the most inches...how long does it typically rain for?
4. Any suggestions as to which parks on which days?
5. We're in our mid to late 20's and wondering about nightlife around the area.
I'm looking at getting 6 day premium tickets...If thats the correct name. Probably also visit NASA...possible shuttle launch May 15-June 3rd. Any help would be appreciated.