"It's really a no brainer. This is the best bang for your buck, Imagineering, so pay attention to Uncle Hoot.
The best way to expand our Fantasyland would go like this: (west to east)
1. Pinocchio dark ride as close as possible to the village house. East coast needs this ride. Tooling exists. Build it.
2. Next, across from pooh, a brand new Mr Toad's Wild Ride. Hype it to the locals because we miss Toad.
3. Alice in Wonderland right next to the tea cups. Tooling exists. Again East coast needs this ride.
4. BEHIND (North) this row of three new rides and shops, an Alpine Village (goodbye Toon Town) and the mighty Matterhorn. A big fat "E" ticket which was planned for our park originally in that very location. Dick Nunis was quoted as saying that even the WDW Railroad would pass through it via Ice Cave.
5. Go ahead with Mermaid. It will still fit nicely up there.
That's five new rides, three dark rides and two "E" tickets. I'm willing to bet it would all cost less than Harry Potter-land.
FREE IDEA! TAKE IT!"
They won't do it and I know that. It makes too much sense.