View Poll Results: What would you retire permanantly at WDW??

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Auto Speedway at the MK parking lot.

7 9.09%
  • Under new management Tiky Birds show.

20 25.97%
  • Stitch's Great Escape.

41 53.25%
  • Mission: Space.

4 5.19%
  • DTD's West Side.

3 3.90%
  • Any of the value resort hotel.

2 2.60%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Re: What would you take out of WDW??

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    My list:

Stitch's Great Mistake
    MILF
    Universe of Energy - Remove it or update it, its sad in its current condition.
    Maelstrom - Remove it or update it.
    Tiki Room - Go back to the original please.
    Journey Into Imagination - Original or Update it. (Which I hear they are doing, YAY)
    Tom Sawyers Island - Childhood favorite but needs a severe overhaul. It shouldn't look the same as it did when I was 8.
    Toontown
    Space Mountain - Update it please.
    Carousel of Progress - Update it or remove it. (Sorry, love this attraction but its in a deplorable condition right now.
    The Seas - Not really remove it but remove the Pixar overlay of Nemo and go back to an updated sea base but keep the Nemo ride in it.
    Circle of Life - Remove or update.
    The Great Movie Ride - Update it.
    Sounds Dangerous - Remove it.
    Muppets - Sorry, its needs an update.
    The Backlot Tour - Remove it.

Animal Kingdom .....The ENTIRE Dinoland needs to be removed. It's a cheap carnival. Keep Dinosaur and theme the land like we are IN that time period, not some Flintstones cartoon with bad writing and cardboard cutouts.

Rafiki's Watch Planet - Not necessarily remove it but relocate it, its current area is not worth the effort to get there.
    Some of us at Disneyland would like Carousel of Progress back please! You keep Innoventions we are sick of our version.

Also, Toontown will be destroyed, won't it? Real life Who Framed Roger Rabbit, only instead of a highway, a giant Fantasyland.
    Last edited by CaptainEO,ATIS; 10-09-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
    Also, Toontown will be destroyed, won't it? Real life Who Framed Roger Rabbit, only instead of a highway, a giant Fantasyland.
    Mickey & Minnie`s houses will be relocated somewhere else in the park and Barnstormer will be rethemed to a clown theme.

The rest of Toontown Fair will cease to exist.

• Delawarean Girl

I voted for "Under new management Tiky Birds show". Stitch's Great Escape would be my 2nd choice. They both make my nose wrinkle in thought of them . But Under New Mangement Tiki Room makes me really frown and wish to see the Disneyland's version.

I would like to take that one out and put the Disneyland's version in it's place.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 10-09-2010 at 12:05 PM.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Mickey & Minnie`s houses will be relocated somewhere else in the park and Barnstormer will be rethemed to a clown theme.

Weren't they reconsidering keeping Toontown as is? I know the plans for the expanded Dumbo area, which was the reason for the re-themed Barnstormer in the first place, has been either shelved for now or cancelled altogether.

• Banned User

The Backlot Studio Tour needs to go. It has little re-rideability, and takes up way too much space that could be used for a new E-ticket (or two).

• Mostly Harmless.

I think the TTC (including the NASCAR crap) needs to be replaced with a DL-like parking structure. (If the swamp can take it.) Other than that...
    Stitch... gone.
    Backlot... adios.
    Tiki Room... again needs new management.
    I'm sure there are others that I'll think of later.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• Swish and Flicker

Stiches Great Escape for sure :\
    "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

Get rid of the smelly, noisy go-cart track in the MK, and convert it over to electric cars with a real Tomorrowland type theme.
    Though young boys may throw stones at frogs in jest, the frogs do not die in jest, but in earnest.

I voted for the Speedway only because my choices were not listed. as such I will list them here....

1. FASTPASS Lines will move faster without this and since all the shops sell the same thing and no one is shopping as was intended, I find it useless but laugh every morning at rope drop when there is a stampede of people to the popular rides for a fast pass having them come back in 20 minutes.
    2. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS - return to the hours they used to have. I don't see the need for the Magic Kingdom to be open until 3am for these Extra Magic Hours. In the summer and busy seasons 9am-midnight is more than enough time.
    3. Backlot Tour, totally useless at this point
    4. The current incarnation in the Imagination Pavillion. The original was by far the best

Please tell me there is a Disneyland thread too...also Great Escape blows.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
    Some of us at Disneyland would like Carousel of Progress back please! You keep Innoventions we are sick of our version.

We already have an Innoventions. Build yourself an Horizons or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ti2gr View Post
    2. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS - return to the hours they used to have. I don't see the need for the Magic Kingdom to be open until 3am for these Extra Magic Hours. In the summer and busy seasons 9am-midnight is more than enough time.
    What??? With a list that includes Stitch and Tiki 2, you have a problem with one of the things that actually adds value to a park ticket? Have you ever used them? They're one of my favorite things about staying on the grounds. While thousands of people are making their way up Main street, through the train station, and cramming into packed monorail cars, I'm hoping on Pirates, BTMRR and HM with no wait - it's one of the best benefits they've ever come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by MPierce View Post
    Get rid of the smelly, noisy go-cart track in the MK, and convert it over to electric cars with a real Tomorrowland type theme.
    Stellar idea.

I'd like to take out the Cinderella show and go back to being able to walk through the castle!

Quote Originally Posted by lily23 View Post
    Stellar idea.

I'd like to take out the Cinderella show and go back to being able to walk through the castle!

I thought they put that story thing back in?

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post

Yeah, I knew that.
    Last edited by CaptainEO,ATIS; 10-10-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast