Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: The changing of Walt Disney World........ is this "normal"????

Just found this thread (GREAT original post and comments!), and I have to admit that I'm so incredibly grateful for the wonderful experience and CM interaction my family was treated to on our last visit to WDW in 2008. Not to say it was perfect or flawless, but I definitely made sure to comment on good customer service (POR, a few CMs at AK, etc.) when we received it.

Oddly enough, I also had "inventory issues" (also ended up being sent to DHS for the item!) and there's a reason there are dozens and dozens of cheap scooter/stroller rental places in Orlando....

Oh well, always look on the bright side of life.....

• Minion

Re: The changing of Walt Disney World........ is this "normal"????

I'm always amazed when I see people with their noses buried in their phones when there's so much around them to see. On the bus or in a waiting room, sure, but at WDW? The last time I went to the movies, the person next to me watched TV on his phone through the whole thing. Couldn't he have done that at home without spending $10 on a movie ticket? I can't imagine shelling out for a WDW vacation and not taking advantage of every minute.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123