Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking What are the 5 worst Disney Properties they could use to make a ride or attraction

Ok so we often dream about our favorite movies, or stories getting made into rides, shows, or attractions, but let us all offer up our own personal 5 worst Disney owned properties that could be turned into a Ride, Show or Attraction... give a brief detail of the 'crudtastic' attraction.

1. Condorman: The Ride - Clumsily soar over the South of France with Michael Crawford making clumsy jokes

2. Mickey Mouse Disco: Live on Stage - get your boogey on with Mickey as you Disco to all the songs you were dying to forget!

3. Escape the Devil with Max Devlin - On this slow moving ride you will try to escape HE double L when an Animatronic Bill Cosby tries to bore you to death.

4. Not Quite Human: Reboot - Explore the life of an Android American Teenager in the 1980's with this train wreck of an Animatronic Show.

5. Stitches Great Escape - get chilli dog, and spit all over you as children scream and cry as they are traumatized by a once beloved character.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Re: What are the 5 worst Disney Properties they could use to make a ride or attractio

Five questions:
    1.) I didn't know Disney owned Condorman, why wasn't it revealed?
    2.) I remember seeing that on the Disney Channel, do you think it could work?
    3.) the Devil and Max Devilin would be funny , what was it released under?
    4.) Another property that I didn't know about, where was this shown on?
    5.) Mixed on that, but out of the five, isn't this one real?

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Re: What are the 5 worst Disney Properties they could use to make a ride or attractio

I'm going to have to think about my answers for a while, but until then - great way to flip a familiar topic and hilarious choices. Thanks.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by Timekeeper View Post
    Five questions:
    1.) I didn't know Disney owned Condorman, why wasn't it revealed?
    2.) I remember seeing that on the Disney Channel, do you think it could work?
    3.) the Devil and Max Devilin would be funny , what was it released under?
    4.) Another property that I didn't know about, where was this shown on?
    5.) Mixed on that, but out of the five, isn't this one real?

Timekeeper
    ok here are some answers
    1. Was realsed under Walt Disney Pictures in 1981 Condorman (1981) - IMDb
    2. lol after seeing that Hip Hop Mickey at DCA i think anything is possible.
    3. it was also a 1981 Walt Disney Pictures release The Devil and Max Devlin (1981) - IMDb
    4. It was on the Disney Channel back in the hey day
    5. lol that was a joke by me

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
    I'm going to have to think about my answers for a while, but until then - great way to flip a familiar topic and hilarious choices. Thanks.
    please share! I am really curious what other people come up with.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Duffy.
    Stitch (too late!)
    Those were the first 2 to pop in my mind... i don't really know any old or obscure stuff though.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Stitch should be #1.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
    Stitch should be #1.
    It would have been, but I wanted it to be a joke lol

• Another trip down I-4

Well, they could dip into the older Miramax catalog - that'd be a sure hit with the parents!

• Minion

I think it would be just annoying and ruin a great attraction if they added Iago to the Tiki Room! (opps too late)

Real answer is Lilo and Stich I know they did great escape but I just really do not like this movie and am not sure why they keep trying to push it in the parks!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    I think it would be just annoying and ruin a great attraction if they added Iago to the Tiki Room! (opps too late)
    ROFL... I was thinking for another thread "let's pretend that the Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management was a runaway hit, what other secondary characters could we shoe horn into existing attractions"
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    ROFL... I was thinking for another thread "let's pretend that the Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management was a runaway hit, what other secondary characters could we shoe horn into existing attractions"
    Could we shoe horn in Jack the monkey from pirates he kind of replaces the pirate parrot concept?

• Metro-Retro Historian

Aw, you took Condorman. That's my usual go to bad movie for these types of discussions. Now I'm going to have to put actual thought into this.

5. Superstar Limo Starring Beverly Hills Chihuahua - I think the reason the original incarnation of this ride failed was, despite its star power, it really has no feature film tie in to help guests understand the premise.

4. Great Moments With Mr. Jonas - Meet audio-animatronic versions of the most important and influential figures of our age. The scary part is, something like this has probably been actually pitched.

3. Four Methods of Flush Riveting - An exciting new hands on exhibit for Epcot's Future World. Sure riveting is hardly futuristic, but neither are antilock breaks.

2. Gus - Help Don Knotts get the new star kicker of the California Atoms to the game on time. Oh, did I mention that the kicker is a donkey.

1. Rocketman - For far too long we have been forced to suffer through Mission: Space without any sort of movie tie in. We wait no longer!
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

^DapperDan you are my hero
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Metro-Retro Historian

Really, nobody else? I can keep going, I guess.

5. Man of the House - A new Frontierland adventure where Johnathan Taylor Thomas dressed as a Native American annoys Chevy Chase and George Wendt also dressed like Native Americans for some reason.

4. Space Buddies - An attraction built solely to prove that maybe the the statement that "anything is better than Stitch's Great Escape" might be a tad hyperbolic.

3. The Barefoot Executive - I couldn't find a clip for this because some motivational speaker on youtube calls herself the barefoot executive. Anyway this is your classic chimpanzee buddy comedy. The attraction would be a stage show at the Disney Hollywood Studios. It is also what most people believe is going on at the Team Disney Building.

2. The Haunted Mansion - Did you know you will actually get struck by lightning if you so much as mention Eddie Murphy anywhere within Liberty Square. It probably happens at the mansions of the other parks too, but it's way more common in central Florida for obvious reasons.

1. Blank Check - No attraction, this is just what Disney would like from you.
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast