Ok so we often dream about our favorite movies, or stories getting made into rides, shows, or attractions, but let us all offer up our own personal 5 worst Disney owned properties that could be turned into a Ride, Show or Attraction... give a brief detail of the 'crudtastic' attraction.
1. Condorman: The Ride - Clumsily soar over the South of France with Michael Crawford making clumsy jokes
2. Mickey Mouse Disco: Live on Stage - get your boogey on with Mickey as you Disco to all the songs you were dying to forget!
3. Escape the Devil with Max Devlin - On this slow moving ride you will try to escape HE double L when an Animatronic Bill Cosby tries to bore you to death.
4. Not Quite Human: Reboot - Explore the life of an Android American Teenager in the 1980's with this train wreck of an Animatronic Show.
5. Stitches Great Escape - get chilli dog, and spit all over you as children scream and cry as they are traumatized by a once beloved character.