Red Face Going to WDW in February

Hi all ! This is my first post here and I've been browsing around and looooove it ! Full of awesome tips !

I'm Denise, 37, married to my best friend and soulmate and we're heading to WDW in a few weeks. I've been there twice and it will be DH first trip to DW. We're staying for 15 days at Pop Century.
    My question what should I pack ? is it too cold in early february ? It's summer here in Brazil. And is it too crowded, not only on Disney Parks, but also on Universal and Busch Gardens.

Thanks in advance and take care.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Going to WDW in February

The weather this time of year is unpredictable. One day it'll be in the 70's and the next it'll be in the 50's! Or it'll be cool/cold in the morning, nice in the afternoon, then cool/cold at night again.

My advice? Keep an eye on the 10 day forecast for the WDW area and pack accordingly.

I'm a FL resident and it can be FREAKING COLD in early February. One day I was at WDW that time of the month and while it was a beautiful sunny day without a cloud in the sky, the wind was FREEZING and constant.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Welcome to MiceChat Denise and enjoy your trip to WDW.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

In Febuary it should be either Spring or Winter depending on what the groundhog says so just in case bring a coat.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

Be prepared for warm and cold. Nothing shouldl be crowded, (possible exception is harry potter at universal), its so really good time to go, crowd-wise. Presidents day weekend will be more crowded, but you are coming for two weeks so no biggie. Enjoy!

I would say bring many different layers of clothing. I went two years ago in March and it was cold in the morning but warmed up by the early afternoon. Have a warm coat plus some jackets/windbreakers and you should be fine for any type of weather! Have fun!

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

I'm going the second week of February and I'm bringing a couple of sweaters and a fall jacket, from my recollection in the mornings it can be low to mid 40s and by the afternoon warm up to 50s-60s in the Fahrenheit scale.

Enjoy your trip and WELCOME!!!
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

I really love watching all the silly people who think that just because they're in Florida the temps should be in the 80's or higher. They're the ones all gathered together for warmth in their tank tops and shorts, blue-skinned from the freezing wind!

Seriously, great advice here. Keep an eye on weather.com or accuweather.com (or both!), and bring layers. I usually wear a warm sweatshirt in the morning, and am able to dump it by late morning or early afternoon. Just keep it handy for the cooler evening hours too!