Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun Parade

Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    Just saying, Light Magic was leaps and bounds better than this.
    And honestly so was C!ASP. I would rather watch that than this. I mean this was just sad. Disney needs to have someone better produce the little shows like Disney Dance Crew. The larger entertainment, though, is heaps better than what they have in Florida.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Same people who produced Disney Dance Crew at DCA is my guess.
    Don't forget Disney Channel Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    Seriously, someone needs to be fired.
    [facetious] But instead...they just parked in the Studios garage in their new car they bought with their bonus...[/orserious?]

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaChris View Post
    but did you really want BPB until 2014?
    Actually, as "not-a-parade-unless-they-are-sparkly-or-at-night" person, yeah...I actually liked BPB and used to make an effort to see it beyond its premier.

And for how many years in a row I had to see the same MK parades (lets face it...changing the music doesn't count)...I think BPB had quite a few years left it in. I still think the moment when the Incredibles used to burst through the top of the block floats was the best moment Disney has had in a parade or show in a loooooong time.

Quote Originally Posted by tloolgb View Post
    [facetious] But instead...they just parked in the Studios garage in their new car they bought with their bonus...[/orserious?]

Actually, as "not-a-parade-unless-they-are-sparkly-or-at-night" person, yeah...I actually liked BPB and used to make an effort to see it beyond its premier.

And for how many years in a row I had to see the same MK parades (lets face it...changing the music doesn't count)...I think BPB had quite a few years left it in. I still think the moment when the Incredibles used to burst through the top of the block floats was the best moment Disney has had in a parade or show in a loooooong time.
    Agreed! When BPB cames to DHS I remember saying well if we have to keep the same parade for 8 years I'm glad it's this one. I think BPB had so much life left in it. It's run I'm pretty sure was intended to last much longer.

• keh!

anyone who thinks the word FUN and numbers on the side will energize and excite the crowd is a complete IDIOT. that parade is just tragic. if i were a character performing in that parade, i would throw up in my own head.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Ok this is 100% about cost cutting. When you count all the performers, along with the float drives, this parade takes 60 people to run.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

So without directly confirming, it looks like Block Party Bash used 90 performers. So with this new "parade" they were able to cut out almost exactly 30 performers.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

My grandmother always said, If you can't do something right, don't do it at all.

That really applies here. Better for them to spend the increasingly limited money they have on things which enhance the visitor experience rather than slapping together something that just looks cheap.

A terrible parade or attraction can actually work against the whole park. If you go to a restaurant and have a great salad, a great entree, but the dessert makes you sick . . . what are you going to remember? That you got sick!

It is absolutely heartbreaking that no one in senior management at Disney World was able to look at this and just say "No".
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

•   
    • Seasick

DHS really is the worst theme park in the Disney family right now (from the ones I've seen), and this embarrassment of a parade doesn't help.

Walt Disney World continues to coast on nostalgia and discounts, and eventually, they're going to suffer for it. I, for one, have no desire to go back until they turn things around.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post

Walt Disney World continues to coast on nostalgia and discounts, and eventually, they're going to suffer for it. I, for one, have no desire to go back until they turn things around.
    A growing number of folks feel that way. I'm sure that Disney is playing it all off on a bad economy and Harry Potter. . . But they really have only themselves to blame.

If they would just keep a constant stream of big projects in the pipeline, there is no reason why they couldn't also be having record attendance . . . just like Universal!!!

If you want to be the top tourist destination in the world, you have to act like a top tourist destination.

You can only coast on your reputation for so long.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

• the Most Hated redo

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    DHS really is the worst theme park in the Disney family right now (from the ones I've seen), and this embarrassment of a parade doesn't help.
    Walt disney studios is the worst Disney park. It's just as bad as DHS, but with half as many attractions. Everyone has a different opinion though...

Anyways, this parade is TERRIBLE! I now know definitely not to watch this parade on my trip to WDW this summer. I wonder how much this parade cost them....

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland '98 View Post
    Walt disney studios is the worst Disney park. It's just as bad as DHS, but with half as many attractions.

Anyways, this parade is TERRIBLE! I now know definitely not to watch this parade on my trip to WDW this summer. I wonder how much this parade cost them....
    Just the cost of the music and some paint. Everything is recycled.

Find us on Facebook:

What is Disney doing with all of the money we pay for entrance? From the looks of it, they don't care how retarded this parade looks.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland '98 View Post
    I wonder how much this parade cost them....
    Paint, some cheap music, and saving on 30 performers that you were able to give pink slips to.

I wouldnt mind it so much if the 54321 fun floats like the increadibles, up and ratatoulle were replaced by something of the toy story, monsters inc, bugs life standard

idk about hte increadables and ratatoulle but up should at least have some sort of balloon house adaptation for a float.
    Its also very short, they shouldput some token effort into at least representing all the films like nemo, cars and wall-e

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)