View Poll Results: Upcoming Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster: Your Favorite Features?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • As a resurrected Disney concept, Mine Coaster Is Proof That Old Ideas NeverDie At WDI.

10 40.00%
  • Mine Train Replaces Some Of The Princess Meet & Greets That Were Earlier Planned.

13 52.00%
  • One-Of-A-Kind Vehicle Swinging Action Back and Forth While Traveling Around Corners.

10 40.00%
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster Will Be A Coaster/Darkride Crossover.

19 76.00%
  • While Outdoors, Mine Train Will Speed Along Like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

8 32.00%
  • Mine Train Will Slow Down While Traveling Thru Mine and Snow White's Cottage Darkride Sections.

9 36.00%
  • Three Pedestrian Pathways Indicate Ride Will Use FASTPASS System.

6 24.00%
  • The Drarfs "Day At Work" Plot Will Differ From Former Snow White Ride.

7 28.00%
  • Evil Queen Could Make An Appearance In New Ride.

8 32.00%
  • Part Or All Of Mine Scene From Former Darkride Could Be Used As Nod During New Ride.

9 36.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Upcoming 7 Dwarfs Coaster: Your Favorite Features? Should Snow W. darkride be ke

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi View Post
    If the Snow White coaster keeps the Witch around in some form and maybe a portion where you go through the scary woods, that'll be just fine.
    Wouldn'r be a bit surprised if you get your wish about the Queen/witch, and the scary woods may well happen as well. I know that you travel thru woods on the outside. So, any scary woods segment would either be a part of the outdoor or indoor scenerio, FigmentJedi..
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Upcoming 7 Dwarfs Coaster: Your Favorite Features? Should Snow W. darkride be ke

While I like the new mine ride, I kinda wish it would tell the whole story of Snow White, rather than just Heigh Ho and the The Silly Song. I am still super excited for this ride!

I agree with incorporating the more intense scenes such as the 'scary woods' and even my favorite....the impending death of the Old Hag on the cliff. Personally, I would hope for more psychologically intense sections...perhaps as if the mine car will fall off the steep cliff as the dwarves are chasing her!!

Challenge parkgoers and be the 1st in the industry (as you usually are) by debuting new ride technology- and some that just "may" make you soil yourself!

Same idea with "Voyage of the Little Mermaid". Even though I sadly know it may be a complete re-creation of the California version, I would love a completely immersed, psychologically terrifying section showcasing the "shipwreck" scene that truly makes you think that you are drowning into fathoms below. One can hope.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: Snow White (Dwarfs-Mine Coaster) (Merged)

It's not going to go as fast as Big Thunder, you know, Ride Warrior

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Maniac View Post
    While I like the new mine ride, I kinda wish it would tell the whole story of Snow White, rather than just Heigh Ho and the The Silly Song. I am still super excited for this ride!
    Disney certainly had the money to design it in more of an in-depth story telling manner. for instance, the beginning of the Snow White story could be presented on film during the queue. Then, the outdoor and indoor action scenes of the ride could have been played out in sequence. Still, the "Dwarfs Day At Work" story/plot is going to be awesome, plus some!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    It's not going to go as fast as Big Thunder, you know, Ride Warrior
    Yes. It won't be quite as fast or as long a ride. Just the same, it will zip along at a high rate of speed, and the swinging action will add even more of a thrill to the motion. It will be just as wild as Big Thunder in it's own way.

• Self Congratulative

I would probably expect something between a dark ride and coaster. Should be fun!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Taggart View Post
    I would probably expect something between a dark ride and coaster. Should be fun!
    It will be a full-on blast!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

It will be a ride I will be VERY jealous of that WDW has that we don't been a while since that has happened. It looks like a lot of fun

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    It will be a ride I will be VERY jealous of that WDW has that we don't been a while since that has happened. It looks like a lot of fun
    I hear you, Jerrod! Me too.

• Nutty about Disney parks

It does look like a nice ride but I don't think it's gonna be all that intriguing if the ride is only devoted to one concept/scene from the film (the mine). I'm with the people who would rather see this as a more intense version of SWSA. Include scenes such as the scary forest and the wicked queen. They can transfer set pieces and animatronics from SWSA into this ride and I would be happy.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by toonaspie View Post
    It does look like a nice ride but I don't think it's gonna be all that intriguing if the ride is only devoted to one concept/scene from the film (the mine). I'm with the people who would rather see this as a more intense version of SWSA. Include scenes such as the scary forest and the wicked queen. They can transfer set pieces and animatronics from SWSA into this ride and I would be happy.
    You're absolutely right in saying so, toonaspie. As great as this ride is going to be, it will not be nearly as good if more of the story were to be included. Let's hope that Disney opts to include the evil queen/witch. and that a lot of props from the original ride are used as a nod. i optomistically believe there is an excellent chance of both occurring.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Don't be jealous, West Coast has Storybookland Canal boats and the Casey Jr. Circus Train.

I think it's foolish to gut the existing Snow White Ride, though. Let them both run and make a Snow White Miniland like the Teacups and Alice are on the West Coast.

• Disgruntled Former CM

Re: Seven Dwarf's Mine Train, Little Mermaid Fantasyland Wall Concept Art

[QUOTE=Ride Warrior;1056421714]
    Quote Originally Posted by ryran75 View Post

The new Snow White coaste/darkride would put a grin on Walt's face. He was saddened by the budget constraints he was under as he continued to build his park. The new ride is so much better than the evil queen-centric original that it isn't even funny.
    Is that a crack Ride Warrior?

Poll: Upcoming Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster: Your Favorite Features?

D) "All Of The Above"
    "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Seven Dwarf's Mine Train, Little Mermaid Fantasyland Wall Concept Art

[QUOTE=EvilQueen;1056428904]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post

Is that a crack Ride Warrior?

Poll: Upcoming Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster: Your Favorite Features?

D) "All Of The Above"
    You're the apple of my eye, EvilQueen! I'm pushing for you to be added to the Seven Dwarfs Coaster. The Seven really have the collective big head now. We need you to bring them back to earth.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Dwarves finally raise their heads high and you want to bring them back down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast