• Minion

Calling into Work 'Sleepy'

ORWEN: Okay, ducklings, I know this happens all the time in the regular 'work-a-day' world out there--where people call in sick when they're not feeling well--or maybe they just want to go shopping instead of to work--or maybe they can't stand a certain co-worker so they decide to stay home--

ORGOCH: --git ta the point, sister, I got FROGS ta ketch!

ORWEN: The point is that, lately, us Cauldron girls have been noticing that certain princesses have been calling in sleepy--we guess--because they haven't always been around to participate in CINDERELLABRATION. A couple of weeks ago, Snow White was missing from a day's performance and--let me tell you--it sure stood out! We were all wondering if she might have gone and eaten another poisoned apple or something.

ORGOCH: Snow Ball was always 'flakin' out, don'tcha know? That's why we calls her Snow Ball--'n the 7 Flakes!

ORWEN: Then, yesterday, it was Princess Aurora who was unavailable for a waltz on stage! What did SHE do--stick her finger on another spinning wheel? (I would have used a different word than stick--but they don't allow that here on MiceAge.)

ORGOCH: More 'n likely ol' Snoozin Floozie was away sleepin' it off somewheres--from a hangover!! Them prissy gals ain't above takin' a snort ev'ry now 'n then--TRUST me!!!

ORWEN: But it's just so GLARING whenever a princess isn't there for the royal coronation!!

ORGOCH: Well, Good Lord!! That whole dang chlorination thing ain't worth the sand it takes ta pound inta a rat hole!! No wonder they wants ta skip out on it ev'ry now 'n then!! Heck! If'n it was me, I'd do more 'n just call in 'sleepy'! I'd a just quit doin' the thing a long time ago--an' not even wait 'round fer the pink 'n blue slip ta be handed out!!

• Captain Hooks 2nd Mate...

Re: Calling into Work 'Sleepy'

Another reason why that show should be "put on hiatus"...

BRING BACK CINDERELLA'S SURPRISE CELEBRATION!!!

• Minion

ORGOCH: I dunno, SteamboatUter, ducklin'. Snow Ball's in THAT one, too! An' she could STILL skip out on it--just like she went 'n did with Cindersmelly's Chlorination!

• Captain Hooks 2nd Mate...

yes, orgoch, but even if Snow calls in for Surprise, it is still an exciting show, unlike Cinderellabration

shows just arent the same without Fur in them...

• Vehicle rotating backward

I would not be suprised that this show is so dull that it's actually boring the cast themselves to sleep. Go into a rehersal and you may find Cindy herself passed out from her 47th attempt to try and look interested in the show, dozing to sleep sometime around when the Queen of Hearts arrives. Every now and then, she is poked by another CM, causing her to wake up and applaud, before falling back to sleep again.

The most embarassing part of the performance is when the Prince falls aleep, standing up, dead center in the middle of the stage. And that's at the "better" TDL show, too. At WDW, when this happens he begins snoring into the mic.

• meganmegaphone

Hey... let them call in sleepy!!

That way if they get...erm... "terminated"... someone else can have a chance... *hint, hint*

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
    My MySpace... or...My Facebook
    Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

• Minion

ORDDU: Ummmmm....your hint is well taken, iluvstitch, duckling. Just so you know, I'm available to perform for you ANY time!!!