Thread: Leavin Mon!!!

Leavin Mon!!!

OK so the date is near I'm leavin Monday for WDW!! I'm pumped seeing as the last two times I've been to Disney it was DL so now I get to look at all the parks again...

Anybody know if some of the MX problems have been fixed lately??? Other than Mickey's Toontown fair being closed if yall have a list of anything else closed, I know Splash will probably be closed (i'm at work and they haven't updated the internet explorer so no disney.go.com for me )

also any suggestions that I may not have thought of for the first timers in my group??

I'll be sure to post a trip report when I get back...
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Re: Leavin Mon!!!

I just got home from there today - Splash Mountain was not closed when I was there (Thursday). As for the other problems - I'm not sure which ones you are thinking about. The Yeti in Everest is still in B mode but I'd still put it on my list of must do's - it's an amazing ride. The Tiki Room was not working when I was there. If you have a first-timer, I'd do as much as time will allow. You might want to ride Snow White one last time since they are closing soon. Don't miss the new show at Magic Kingdom - it's a projection show on the castle - the things they do with it are incredible. It is immediately followed by Wishes. Also - don't miss Illuminations-Reflections of Earth. It's the end-of-day show in the middle of World Showcase Lagoon at Epcot. And speaking of Epcot - I'd do Soarin', Test Track, Spaceship Earth and tour the countries. O Canada and the American Experience are great presentations. Make use of FastPass and have a great time.