• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Valenties Day: Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue

I started dating the most wonderful guy this past November, so for our first Valenties Day, I decided I wanted to do something for him that he had never experienced.

He grew up in South Florida, so the parks are kind of "old hat" to him. So without his knowledge I planned, agonized, and schemed (as those of you who are on my Facebook can attest).

So here is how it went down.

I made him pick me up, so that I could instruct him where to drive, and he would keep guessing where and what we were doing. So I live in Ocoee which is north east of Disney, and so I took us on back roads, all the way to reams road and around the back of Magic Kingdom. Mr. Awesome had never done that before, and had never seen the resort and Park so close from driving and was super excited... lol... we go to Fort Wilderness, took the bus, back to the Outpost. He was a bit confused by where we were. It was quiet, and dark, and secluded. We took a stroll on the beach, sat down on a chair together, and almost like MAGIC, the fireworks started going off at the Magic Kingdom (perfect timing by yours truly).

After strolling and talk for a while it was time for the 9:30 showing of Hoop Dee Doo: Musical Revue.

As someone who has done all the dinner shows here in Orlando, and someone who used to get tickets to all of them for free, Hoop Dee Doo is the only one i would pay full price for. I LOVE Hoop!

And let me just say that the balance of romantic, and hilarious for this evening was perfect! Not only was the show great like always, there was such a great diverse collection of couples there that we just felt like we belonged there.

So here are just a few photos.

So five stars, two thumbs, 10 out of 10 all the way for Hoop Dee Doo for Valentines Day!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• far, far away from DL

Re: Valenties Day: Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue

We love Hoop Dee Do. They are so darn funny. The kids love when they have the wash boards to play.