Any place to get New Orleans Beignets in WDW?

Is there any place in the parks where you can get New Orleans Style Benyas? My family is absolutely addicted to the Beignets we get in the New Orleans Express at Downtown Disney in Disneyland.
    Last edited by Mr. Gaston; 02-18-2011 at 10:31 AM.

• Timelord

Re: Any place to get New Orleans Benyas in WDW?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gaston View Post
    Is there any place in the parks where you can get New Orleans Style Benyas? My family is absolutely addicted to the Benyas we get in the New Orleans Express at Downtown Disney in Disneyland.
    If by benyas you mean beignets, then yes, the pastry store in the France area at Epcot has fresh ones that are made all through the day. They usually have two fruit flavours and a Nutella one.

• Hurry Baaaaaaaack!

You can also get beignets at the Port Orleans French Quarter food court for breakfast.

• All-American

Quote Originally Posted by MadameGracey73 View Post
    You can also get beignets at the Port Orleans French Quarter food court for breakfast.
    ...or any time of day. They're delicious, and pretty cheap for WDW if I remember correctly. Something like $4 for 8.

OMG Nutella beignets? What what what?!?!?

That sounds like heaven.

Now are they going to sell Paczkis on Mardi Gras?? Custard or Apricot filled are amazing.

• Hurry Baaaaaaaack!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTwain View Post
    ...or any time of day. They're delicious, and pretty cheap for WDW if I remember correctly. Something like $4 for 8.
    I've only had them for breakfast so I didn't want to assume that they were served all day. They were 3 for $3, 6 for $4.50 (I think), and totally yummy the last time I was there.

If you hit Sassagoula Floatworks at just the right time, you might get to experience the crowning of the cast member king/queen of the day. This is an impromptu game that a particular food and beverage manager likes to play when business is slow. It involves the cast members (most of them college program, full of creativity and restlessness) making their own unique beignets using any ingredient found in the kitchen. The dining guests get to be the judges. The winner usually incorporates all sorts of fillings: chocolate fudge, caramel, creams, syrups, sprinkles, etc... This is not a sechduled event, nor does it happen every day. But, for the lucky, it is very delicious!
    Ludwig von Baroketch

Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate