Best advice for a trip to Magic Kingdom

A Dad's Guide to the Magic Kingdom - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com is the best advice I've seen on how to visit the Magic Kingdom

• Timelord

Re: Best advice for a trip to Magic Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Bags deserves bett View Post
    A Dad's Guide to the Magic Kingdom - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com is the best advice I've seen on how to visit the Magic Kingdom
    The advice about arriving early and starting at the back of the park if definitely good advice, but I don't think he knows you can keep FP's and use them whenever. Getting a FP for BTMR and hitting up rides in that area until you can get another FP would probably be a better idea.

This is all objectionable though, as it depends on the crowd level, how many people there are/how old is your group, etc.

[QUOTE=isny;1056486348]The advice about arriving early and starting at the back of the park if definitely good advice, but I don't think he knows you can keep FP's and use them whenever. Getting a FP for BTMR and hitting up rides in that area until you can get another FP would probably be a better idea.

This is all objectionable though, as it depends on the crowd level, how many people there are/how old is your group, etc.[/QUOTE

From my experience if you get a fastpass from BTMR very early in the morning the return time is normally about 20/30 minutes later

And I don't think its advisable to tell people to not follow your time slot for fast passes and just come back whenever

• around for awhile

How is not advisable when Disney has no objections to this practice, and in no way try's to stop it? I find it highly advisable as it allows flexibility in your touring schedule.

• Timelord

Quote Originally Posted by josefalero View Post
    How is not advisable when Disney has no objections to this practice, and in no way try's to stop it? I find it highly advisable as it allows flexibility in your touring schedule.
    This.

And even if reporters talk about it casually or offer it up as a tip, it still won't affect the majority of vacationers, as the majority of tourists to Disney Parks don't do any research prior to their trip anyways.

So is there any other feedback on the article other than that on fastpasses

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

It's not a bad itinerary. Not what I'd choose - I usually start in Fantasyland and do all of the dark rides there in about 30 minutes. And I don't think I'd be hitting the Jungle Cruise so hard, but then I've been riding the JC in one form or another since 1963, so it's not all that for me. But overall it sounds like he's done his homework.