• Movie buff, Disney nut.

Disney World peanut butter.

I became obsessed with anything Disney from birth. Plush Mickey dolls, Disney books, and, in our house in Casselberry when I was a tyke, we had Mickey and Minnie wall-length mirrors, a Mickey lamp, and Mickey phones.

And I also grew up partly at Walt Disney World, because in those years in Casselberry, we went to Walt Disney World every weekend and sometimes during the week just for dinner. This was 1987-1991.

During those instances of being at WDW for dinner, we went to The Land Pavilion at EPCOT sometimes, and through the kids meals they had there, I collected a lot of Mickey-as-the-Sorcerer's-Apprentice figurines. I had an entire bucket of them at home. But that's not what has me posting here.

I know the tastes of my childhood pretty well because of Publix. I can recall everything that I loved that came from there because that's pretty much where we always shopped. Winn-Dixie was occasionally for a few items, but not that often.

But as to eating at WDW, I always remember the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that were the kids meals that were at The Land. I've always wanted to know what peanut butter they used. Was it of their own making or was it a particular company that shipped it to them? I would like to taste it again, but even if it isn't possible, I still want to know.
    There's no such thing as too many books. Now go bring the 18-wheeler around.

Re: Disney World peanut butter.

I'm not sure what type they use, but I do know that they now use Uncrustables for PB&J. Usually they use another company's products. I'll try and look into it and I'll let you know!

Kraft Foods was the sponsor of the Land Pavilion till 1993. There is a Kraft brand Peanut butter that is only sold in Canada. That could be it.
    Last edited by Disneytwins; 04-27-2011 at 08:34 AM.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• Movie buff, Disney nut.

Kraft Foods was the sponsor of the Land Pavilion till 1993. There is a Kraft brand Peanut butter that is only sold in Canada. That could be it.
    I remember that, but I didn't think the sponsorship extended to peanut butter. I'll check that out.
    There's no such thing as too many books. Now go bring the 18-wheeler around.

Thats the part that I'm not sure about. You'd think if they sponsor it, they would provide their product. Usually in return for the advertisement, the company would supply the ingredients.

Not a 100% on that. It's just a guess
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

hello: i'm a brand new member from canada, this is my first post

kraft peanut butter is only sold in canada?
    we have 3 varities here, regular (green bottle), extra creamy(yellow), and chunky (red)
    the regular has a fair amount of sweetness to it, compared to other brands, such as skippy

i normally buy reeces when i go to the states as they don't sell it here, mabey we can trade

• Former Cast Member

Peter Pan peanut butter?
    (sorry I just had to)