Talking Annual pass help!

Okay so I finally was able to get the disney annual pass for the parks but I dont really know exactly how I will recieve them. I got a email with a attachment saying that I have to bring that to the park or something. is that it or will I recieve something through the mail as well? and also how do you set up the annual pass at wdw.com? do I really need the annual pass infront of me or can I just use the info on the emial to input it?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: Annual pass help!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDisney View Post
    Okay so I finally was able to get the disney annual pass for the parks but I dont really know exactly how I will recieve them. I got a email with a attachment saying that I have to bring that to the park or something. is that it or will I recieve something through the mail as well? and also how do you set up the annual pass at wdw.com? do I really need the annual pass infront of me or can I just use the info on the emial to input it?
    If you log into the AP site, they usually let you use the voucher to sign in; it's one of the options to choose when you log in. Also, the voucher is what you will need to bring to the guest relations window at the Parks or Downtown Disney to receive the actual AP. When I last bought one, I received the voucher in the mail, but perhaps they use email attachments now? They seem to be turning to email more and more.

You can always call them to verify as well. I have always found them to be extremely helpful!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Thank You very much for your help!
    I have one more question though. I want to get as much out of my annual pass when I go to the park. On the day that I arrive to park I would love to hit the parks on the day of arrival. Since I will arrive during the late afternoon hours I would love to go to MK maybe like at 6 or so to have dinner and enjoy the fireworks. Is their a time that the ticket booths close to tap in my annual pass or are they always open till the closing of the park?

always open. No worries there.

When I got my AP recently, I had trouble printing whatever it was I was supposed to print and take with me. I called (1 407 WDISNEY), they told me another number to call, who found me in the computer then told me a contract number or something, which I wrote down and brought with me to WDW. They gave me my AP no problem. I never got anything in the mail.