Finally got my WDW AP.... I have a Universal and SeaWorld AP already. Went to DHS this past Friday night, and I went on Star Tours 2.
I wanted to give a brief review.
1. I love how it is no longer a "hot set" when you enter the attraction.
2. The additions to eh queue are amazing! Just fantastic
3. The 3-D was simply stunning
4. The C-3PO animatronic was awesome
5. The attraction was fun, and I got off with the feeling of "I want to ride that again" which i haven't had since I was a kid at Disneyland when I rode the original.
All around I give this four out of five stars. It's no Forbidden Journey, but it is a really fun ride!