What are your top 5 rides at Disneyland and Disney World? Mine are:
5(3 tied))Splash Mountain, California Screamin, Rockin Roller Coaster
4-Big Thunder Mountain
5-tie between Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and Peter Pan's Flight
(I know that's too many, sue me)
Actually, one of my favorite attractions on the entire resort is Mickey's Philharmagic but I don't believe that counts as a ride.
Wilderness Lodge - 2 times
Beach Club - 3 times
Boardwalk - 2 times
Caribbean Beach - 1 time
Grand Floridian - 1 time
Disneyland Hotel - 1 time
Pop Century - 3 times
DTD Holiday Inn Express - April 1st - April 5th
Top five out of both east and west coast parks? hmm...
1) Disneyland's Pirates
2) Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
3) WDW's Haunted Mansion (though I may have to reevaluate that after the recent changes)
4) Hollywood Studios Tower of Terror
5) Disneyland's Space Mountain
I can't seem to rank them in any real order, but here goes nothing.
1. Splash Mountain (WDW) -but this scares me the most, but the rush afterwards is heightened by the Zip-A-Dee Lady
2. Haunted Mansion (Anaheim)
3. Pirates of the Caribbean (Anaheim bec. of New Orleans Square)
4. Big Thunder Mountain (either) For a long time, it was my most favorite ride as its the most relaxing coaster there is.
5. Spaceship Earth (either EPCOT or the real one) - I love humanity and EPCOT
1) Splash Mountain - Its a great thrill ride, a great dark ride, and has an amazing soundtrack.
2) Haunted Mansion - Do I need to explain?
3) Pirates of The Caribbean - See above.
4) Tower of Terror - I love the Twilight Zone, this ones theming and pace really showed promise for DHS...
5) People Mover (a.k.a. TTA a.k.a. whatever it'll be called next week) - What can I say, its fun to relax and be entertained at the same time.
1. Carousel of Progress. By far number 1! I love the thrills but i love my classics even more.
2. Mexico- Loved it before they made it to donald duck and i still love it just as much
3. SpaceShip Earth- Golf anyone?
5. Big Thunder Mt.