Talking How many rides can you ride during emh?

So im planning I will be hopping to MK from Epcot that closes at 9 but has illuminations at 9 as well. So im guessing I will Arrive at MK at about 10 or 10:30 depending on the amount of guest. Main Street Electrical Parade is also playing at 11 so im hoping on watching that before heading out to ride the rides for EMH. Do you think that if I start getting in line at about 11:30 I will be able to ride 5 rides in this order before 2am? SPACE MOUNTAIN, BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN, SPLASH MOUNTAIN, HUANTED MANSION, AND PIRATES.

• Pilot EdForceOne

Re: How many rides can you ride during emh?

You can count on Space Mountain being an hour + wait still at that time of night in itself. If you don't have a FP, and really want to ride space, you are best to try to put that at the end of your list.. else you won't get to much else.

Pirates and HM you will be able to ride as much as you want.. late at night they are almost walk-ons. Splash will depend on the weather, but it and BTMRR tend to still retain lines well into the night.

I would try to ride pirates.. HM.. and then check out BTMRR and Splash to see if the crowds have died off yet. Depending on your season... midnight is not soon enough for crowds to die off.. but by 1am they will. But it takes time to simply ride the rides themselves. Getting 2-3 rides in between 1-2am is probably the best you would do in the best of circumstances.

I think your list is possible.. as long as you don't do space or splash first. Those will be your longest waits more than likely. I wouldn't be suprised to see BTMRR at 40mins still tho either until some time beyond midnight.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

EMH at MK start at 11 that night but I really want to see main street electrical parade! So that's why I say 11:30 because that's the time I think it will take me to get to my first ride to wait. I have seen spectro but never the electrical parade so that's why I would like to see it.

• Pilot EdForceOne

you can get to MK in about 30mins from EPCOT.. maybe 45 with crowds. if you have a chance, you could try to get a FP as soon as you get in the park to help you... BTMRR or Splash if they is any left.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Last week, Friday the 17th, I was doing EMH, and Splash and BTMRR did not offer fast pass past the regular park hours. So there was no fast past for EMH at those mountains..... BUT at Space Mountain there was. Very odd. I have not idea how consistant this is from one EMH to the next.

The good news is that even though the Que for BTMRR was about 3/4 full, and the posted wait time was 30 minutes, we burnt through that line in about 15 minutes. With out fast past the standby line moved very well and at an almost brisk pace.

Anyway... we did not do Splash but did do BTMRR, HM, Pirates, and Space went 101 so we had to opt out of that. It only took us about an hour to do those attractions so we left at 1am with two hours of EMH to go. Could have really done ALOT!!!!
    Last edited by Kidgenie; 06-25-2011 at 06:37 PM.

When I was there in February, I did Sunday night EMH (my favorite time in the park). I started right after Wishes and I was able to do just about everything that is open for EMH and do a couple of things twice. One of those, however, was not Pirates. For some strange reason, they only had one side open for loading and it took double the time it needed to in order to get into a boat. So I didn't do that one twice - didn't want to waste the time in line. Peter Pan's Flight still has lines at that time of night (can't wait til they do something with that queue) - everything else has little or no line - so basically, it was just a matter of how far and how fast my legs would take me - I was exhausted when I left but I loved it. Thankfully, it's not hot and humid at that time of year - the evenings are cool - I couldn't have managed it otherwise.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

You Can. But like it has already been mentioned, i would head over and do HM and than Pirates. Than head over to BTMM and Splash. I would than go over and get on Space Mountain. As the time goes on, the park begins to clear out and you can get more done. The first 1 1/2 hours it is really still busy
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    You Can. But like it has already been mentioned, i would head over and do HM and than Pirates. Than head over to BTMM and Splash. I would than go over and get on Space Mountain. As the time goes on, the park begins to clear out and you can get more done. The first 1 1/2 hours it is really still busy
    No, I really couldn't - maybe someone else could. I absolutely cannot abide the heat and humidity- it sucks the life out of me - and add to that the crowds - no thanks - I don't even want to try. That's why I don't go down there in the summer - which is a shame because like most people, I have more free time in the summer and the World is my favorite place on Earth. But nope - Give me a chilly Sunday evening in February and a good pair of sneakers and I'll walk just about anywhere. Now, mind you, about 5 minutes after I sit down on a monorail it hits me that I may not want to get up again for a while (I forget I'm not a spring chick sometimes), but as long as I'm moving, I'm good.

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

In the summer it's alot more difficult to do the same amount of things that you can in the off season EMH...I did observe that no matter the time of day, Space, Pooh, and Peter Pan ALWAYS have a very long wait...the little bugger isn't able to stay up that late to make doing everything worth it, he'd just get cranky...

Now is I'm with the wife, she has more of an ability to stay up all kinds of crazy hours...but I'm pretty sure during the busy season you can at least get 1/2 of the things done that are available....which amounted for me about 8 rides, give or take, I move better but after just having a knee surgery before the last trip not THAT much better(and the heat and humidity does help my bones more than the cold one of the reasons I want to move to Florida)
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticdar View Post
    No, I really couldn't - maybe someone else could. I absolutely cannot abide the heat and humidity- it sucks the life out of me - and add to that the crowds - no thanks - I don't even want to try. That's why I don't go down there in the summer - which is a shame because like most people, I have more free time in the summer and the World is my favorite place on Earth. But nope - Give me a chilly Sunday evening in February and a good pair of sneakers and I'll walk just about anywhere. Now, mind you, about 5 minutes after I sit down on a monorail it hits me that I may not want to get up again for a while (I forget I'm not a spring chick sometimes), but as long as I'm moving, I'm good.
    I avoid WDW in the summer months as well. Mostly only go in May and December. December for me is perfect - cool enough in the evenings to wear a sweatshirt!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Make The Bumping Stop

Space is either really dead or the line is pretty short on the long 2am nights from my experiences working there.
    I have worked:
    T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
    Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
    Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Well im very glad to hear that space moutain is dead during those hours atleast at some point. May I also mention that I will also be doing EMH at Hollywood Studios the next day till I believe to be 1am with the park closing at 10pm with Fantasmic! at 10:30. I guess my whole trip revolves around EMH and I know that is bad but I really would like to expierence it while I have the chance to. My problem like I stated is that I really wont start getting in line till atleast 11:30 because I would really like to expierence the electrical parade and im really planning on leaving the park at 1 to 1:30am AT THE LATEST because we will be doing another park the next day which is HS. So im scared I wont be able to get all those rides before the time to leave. Thats why I want to hit the big rides first because those are the ones I MUST go on.