Talking Arrival time for fantasmic and best seats!

So what time should I arrive for Fantasmic on a Tuesday in July during EMH at 10:30 (the second performance and the last of the night)? I would think about 45 minutes before showtime to get the middle section or as I have been told to be called the "Mickey Section" I for one believe that the section right next to that one gives the best view of the show because you dont get the huge fountain blocking Mickey during the first segment of the performance. What do you think on the time of arrival and the seating section? What time would you think is the best time to arrive and where to sit?

• Production Designer

Re: Arrival time for fantasmic and best seats!

45 mins to an hour sounds about right. Just as long as you are somewhere in the middle you should be fine. Don't really pay attention to the 'sections', it doesn't matter. Remember it's the summer, so expect crowds. Have fun!!!

For the second show.... 30-45 minutes should be fine. I have gotten great seats with just 20 minutes to show for the second show.

We were just there Monday, but saw the earlier show so I can't help you with time. (But if you're interested, we got there an hour and a half before the show, and those two center sections filled up fast)

Mickey or Scar section, basically anywhere between the two big steel beams that support the lights is a good seat, in my opinion. We sat only about five rows down from the top, directly infront of the concession. It was a fantastic view of the entire show, and we had a speedy exit. I will definitely try to sit there again in the future. I didn't feel that Mickey was blocked at any time

• Lemony Goodness

The seating is a huge area, I recommend farther up in the center, rather than front row seats. A lot of families rush to the front and center rows, but It's like watching full screen down there and widescreen up top. Oh, and my stepdad and I waited an hour and got the BEST seats - there were still a lot left that were great, too. Talking and people watching is awesome while waiting in line. : )

• Project 626

i agree around 30 45 min early...
    Only with imagination and love will all your dreams come true......

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

30-45 min early and your Golden, I usually sit in thecenter of either Mickey or Scar...though last time I went in Feb they had crowd control more or less telling people where to sit, not complaining that usually helps things...
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Get there 30-45min early for the second showing and 60-90 for the first showing if you want front and center seats. Depending how many people you go with have the whole family go in when they "drop the rope" for the first show between 7:30 and 8:15. Then once everyone is seated have someone stay behind to save the seats and the others can get a blue ticket at the rear of the theater to return at anytime before showtime. They can ride a ride or two before the show, they can go back to the theater through the gate at the exit of tower of terror.

Enjoy the SHOW!
    Toy Story Midway Mania Guide post Toy Story 3 Update:
    http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...ore-guide.html

My journey to 592k on Toy Story Midway Mania(WDW):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2vD3XRUyOc

Check out my YouTube channel, constantly taking video of the Fantasyland construction and currently taking requests on my channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/BeAPartOfTheMagic