Hi! Just got back from Disney-MGM, EPCOT and DTD... lovely afternoon and evening here in Orlando...mild temps in the 70's and sunny sunny sunny!!

Went to MGM to check out this year's new xmas offering, the "Hollywood Holly-Day Parade". Well, this is not entirely new per se, but like Jamming Jungle Parade at DAD, they have taken the regular Stars Motorcade Parade and given it a holiday overlay as well.. All of the cars we see during the parade have been decorated with garlands, lights, ornaments, gift boxed and other assorment of holiday decorations. They have even added a few more dancers in between the cars, dressed in holiday sweaters and such, all to the music of Winter Wonderland looping along as the parade rolls. Even commentator Ms. Huntington is back with male cohost to describe the event over the loud speakers..just like they do in the regular parade daily.

This is not an Earth shattering Xmas parade but I do appreciate the effort they put into it, and I recomend you watch it just for the fun of it, and because it's seasonal...something we don't see from Entertainment at WDW often.. I photographed some of the floats as they rolled by... Hope you enjoy.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/
j/AlbumIndex?u=4334673&a=31983697&f=0&vt=mp