In the spirit of MJMcB's 'Top 5 Queue' thread.. lets talk about Load areas!
Lets distinquish this by meaning the area where guests actually enter their ride 'vehicle' and typically at or after the grouper position.
I would include unload.. but those are typically barren lands
So my list
1. RnRC - the alley is awesome and so realistic
2. ToT - Boiler room.. nuff said
3. Dinosaur - pictures don't do it justice. It's immersive, it's 'alive', its detailed.
4. GMR - the animated mural.. plus the way the entrance is animated as the ride starts
5. Mission Space - build up continues right to the last door opening
- Main Street Train Station
- Jungle Cruise