• Elk Grove Chris

Anual Pass Hotel Discounts?

Hey,

In very preliminary stage of planning first WDW family trip. I cannot find on the WDW website what, if any, discount you may receive for on-site lodging. Is there a standard rate, are there specials like at DL during certain times of the year? Thanks in advance.

Doh, can a mod fix the spelling error in the title, thanks.
    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

• WDW will always be home.

Re: Anual Pass Hotel Discounts?

Because these rates are usually very limited and very popular, Disney generally doesn't advertise them. They often become available about 2-4 months in advance. The only way to find out what rates are available/book them at those rates is to call WDW at (407) W-DISNEY. You can find some more helpful info at MouseSavers.com - Disney World Resort Hotel Discount Codes & Deals
    I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
    -Walt Disney

• Elk Grove Chris

thanks PSUMark
    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

If you go to the WDW website itself, sign on (and make sure you've registered your pass info on your account / profile) and go to the "passholders" link, then to "Passholder Offers" (instead of "Passholder Discounts"), the current offers for discounted resort rates are listed there. I believe currently they have discounted rates for stays occurring between now and October, and then another deal for stays in October, November and December. As PSUMark said, they only advertise these rates a couple of months in advance from what I can tell, so check back often I guess.