Even though I live on the opposite side of the country and 20 min. from DLR, I have my share of ideas for all Disney Parks. I happen to have a huge planned expansion for all of WDW.
The Magic Kingdom:
- have Mickey and Minnie's mouth move in the meet and greet.
- Belle's Storybook Adventure. A BatB dark ride replacing the Belle walkthrough, and using some extra area.
- Casey Jr. Circus Train. A mini train ride that will be on the other side of the tracks from Storybook Circus. Part of the Storybookland (altered from its DL counterpart).
- Storybookland Canals. A slow boat ride through the Storybookland.
- update all the AAs on the dark rides.
- add a randomness factor to Mickey's Philharmagic. Different songs and scene, different host (Donald, Minnie, or Goofy).
- The Nightmare Journey. A Nightmare Before Chirstmas dark ride to be next to Storybookland.
- Walle's Great Escape. A replacement for Stich's Great Escape. Would be themed to the defected robots room on the spaceship in the movie.
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. Remove all toy inclusions, and retheme it to the Buzz Light TV show.
- Tomorrowland Hovercraft Speedway. A hovercraft/futuristic version of the Indy Speedway. Would have 2 versions/sides, one is an actual high speed race, the other is a slow version for kids.
- Venture Through Time. Monsters Laugh Floor would move to DHS. A dark ride where you go back through different periods of time to try and find a missing time rover. (all rights go to buddybasket101, just loved his idea alot).
- close PotC for a referb
- close Splash and Big Thunder Mtn for a referb.
- give HM the halloween/x-mas overlay we have in DLR.
- Pacific Electric Railway, transportation from the enterance to the ToT
- Toon Studio Tour, from my thread: Armchair Imagineering: DCA Expansion- (re) Toon Studio Tour, but would take up the area next to ToT and Fantasmic.
- Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular. When the show in DCA gets replaced, I plan to move it to replace the BatB musical. The theater would be entirely redesigned to be like our Hyperion Theater with multi-level seating.
- Fantasmic would recieve improvements and new scenes. Added to the bubble scene would be Never Had a Friend Like Me, When We're Human, and an extended Be Our Guest sequence. After the Pocahontas fight scene, a Whole New World sequence would be added before the romance scene. Malificent's Dragon would be update to look more like DL's version. Steamboat Willie would have more characters on it.
- Monsters Inc. Door Vaulters, a dark suspended rollercoaster, themed to the scene near the end of MI. Would be in the place of the old Millionare building.
- Mater's Carstoon Spin (a parody of Roger Rabbit in DLR). This would be next to TSMM, and use the area behind it. This would be a journey through Mater's Tall Tales. It would feature different scenes from different shorts, Moon Mater, Mater the Greater, El Materdor, Monster Truck Mater, Unidentified Flying Mater, Tokyo Mater, Rescue Squad Mater, and Mater Private Eye. The vehicles would be minature Mater's and Lightning (each one is from different stories).
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Atlantis, a different version of the Indy ride here in DL. Indiana Jones has discovered a temple that holds a portal to Atlantis. His good friend, Sarah, has made a buisness having guest enter the portal and recieve either the gifts of riches, youth, or future knowledge. But guest were forbidden from looking at a statue of the head of Posiden, who put the curse on the city and temple. Would be in between the Indy show and Star Tours.
- Donald's Duck Bumps. A bumper boat ride themed to sailor Donald. Would be in the lake
Streets of America-
- Muppet Studios. A mini land based of the never built one. Muppet Vision would become The Muppet Show 3D, which would include elements from the show, but specially made for this attraction. The AA would be updated, and the penguins would be replaced with the Muppets band, from the show. The Great Muppet Movie Ride would replace the area next to the Muppet store. Would feature parodies of favorite movies, but mixed with the Muppet's goofy-ness. Rizzo's Pizzerela would replace the Pizza Planet.
- Disney's Animation Academy. A class that would teach guest how to draw classic Disney characters.
Backlot Studios (Mickey Avenue)-
- The Backlot Studio Tour would recieve a Star Wars segment through a replica of the Hoth battle scene, next to Catastrophy Canyon.
Star Wars Studios (a new land)-
would be next to Rock and Rollercoaster's Warehouse.
- Death Star Laser Tag, a giant laser tag arena that would take place on the Death Star.
- Speeder Bikes, and outdoor rollercoaster that goes through the forest of Endor.
- Mos Eisley Cantine, the restraunt of the land. Based on the restraunt from the movie. Would serve exlusively served foods and drinks.
- Ewok Tree Village, a walkthrough attraction that would look like the Ewok's village. Next to Speeder Bikes.
- Star Battles. A special effect, indoor rollerocoaster that would put you in the middle of the batte to destroy the death star. Would have two different tracks with different endings, one would go into the death star and destroy the power generator and the other track would end with dropping the missle into the little hole. The vehicles would be styled after DL's Space Mountain. There would be a unique lightspeed sequence.
- Dolphin Cove. A dophin stadium which would have a show and a backstage area where you can pet, feed, and swim with the dolphins.
- The Excavator. A wooden-looking coaster that would replace Primeval Whirl and most of Dino-rama. Would be themed to a junkyard on top of a dinosaur graveyard. The spirits of the dead dinos come to life as you go through it. The Neverland Files: The Excavator
- T-Rex, a restraunt from Downtown Disney that would take up the rest of the Dino-rama area.
- close Expedition Everest down for a referb (bring back the effects and fix the Yeti)
- Nature's Wonderland. A train ride (name taken from the former ife in DL) that would Kiliminjaro Safaris from a suspended POI.
Rafiki's Planet Watch-
Jungleland (Camp Minnie Mickey replacement)-
would be about Disney's animal stories.
- Festival of the Lion King. same show.
- Tarzan's Vine Coaster. A thrilling, outdoor coaster that would go through Tarzan's Jungle.
- Treehouse Gifts. The exit gift shop of the Tarzan coaster.
- The Trashed Camp. A restraunt themed to the camp Tarzan's friends trashed in the movie.
- Critter Canoes. A canoe ride around Discovery Island.
- Journey into the Jungle Book. A dark ride based on the film.
- King Lui's Hangout. An outdoor restraunt that would have special show where kids can go wild.
- Bambi's Forest Seekers. A dark ride, similar to TDL's MI Ride & Go Seek, that would have guest use flash lights and journey through Bambi's Forest.
- Luis' Jazzin' Bayou Boat. A dark ride, based off of the Princess and the Frog, that would journey through the great moments/songs of the movie.
- Mama Odie's Tree Boat Restraunt. A restraunt the would be themed to Mama Odie's house, and would serve exclusive themed food and drinks.
1 of 2 lands that will connect Africa to Jungleland.
- Artic Voyage. A walk-through attractions where you see polar bears, walrus', killer whales (2-4), and beluga whales.
- Penguin Playground. An Antartic themed playground area that would have a water area for the summer.
- Goofy's Ice Aquarium. A "frozen" aquarium where you get to see different kinds of fish, sharks, jellyfish, octopus, and some squids.
based off of the never built land. The Neverland Files: Beastly Kingdom . The other land connecting Africa with Jungleland, but would be next to Africa.
- Dragon's Castle. A floorless coaster that would take you through a castle thats ruled by a dragon. You would be traveling with fantasy bats that are there to rob the dragon of his riches. Would have a highly detailed queue and a high speed section through the castle.
- Quest for the Unicorn. A maze where you are seeking to find a mythical unicorn.
- Fantasia Gardens. A musical boat ride through Fantasia.
- Discovery Mountain. A replacement for Journey into Imagination (possibly Captain EO if space is needed). Would basicly be a renamed Space Mountain: Mission 2.
a new pavilion for the World Showcase. Would be between the Canada and UK pavilions, and like DisneySea's land.
- Arabian Flights. A suspended dark ride themed to Aladdin.
- Sinbad's Storybook Voyage. A clone of the boat ride in DisneySea.
- Abu's Bazaar. A chain of shops in front of the Sultan's Castle (the enterance to Arabian Flights).
- Jasmine's Garden View. A restraunt themed to Jasmine's Garden.