• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Red Face Does Anyone Remember How Soon Last Year MNSSHP Sold Out For Halloween Night?

Just curious as I am going to be there Halloween week.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Does Anyone Remember How Soon Last Year MNSSHP Sold Out For Halloween Night?

I'd say the sooner you buy your tickets, the better.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: Does Anyone Remember How Soon Last Year MNSSHP Sold Out For Halloween Night?

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I'd say the sooner you buy your tickets, the better.
    You literally scared the HELL out of me. So I researched last year and the tickets for Halloween night sold out a month and a half way before Halloween night. I was like WHOA!

So then I went online to buy them and I got that freakin' screen that the buy tickets thing was offline and I was thinking, IT SOLD OUT! I missed it! I kept checking for almost 22 minutes, almost every minute.

Then it came back up and then I went to the lonnnngggg list and found Halloween still available. I bought the mass number of tickets, hoping it wouldn't tell me only so many were left and I bought them all, everyone can just pay me back later. No sense in going to WDW for a Halloween trip and not even getting to go into the freakin' park ON Halloween night.

Well thanks anyways for scaring the mouse out of me. It helped my family out by me buying the tickets during the midnight hours.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Glad to be of service.... I think.

I bought my ticket yesterday for the party October 6. I have a feeling the weeknight parties earlier in the month won't be as crowded as the weekend parties later in the month. I know the parties closer to Halloween sell out faster because most people associate Halloween parties with bring later in the month and on the actual holiday.

This is going to be my first Halloween party at WDW. I'd been avoiding it for years, but I have family who have been and said it's a lot of fun. I'm not dressing up though (also I don't like chocolate, so I have no interest in the trick-or-treating aspect). I just want to go on the rides, see the shows and see the parade.