• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking What Would/Could Your Costume Be For Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

I still can't decide what to dress up as. It has to be something that will pay tribute to something in the Magic Kingdom, not so much paying tribute to a Disney movie. Like maybe a ghost for the Haunted Mansion, not one of "the" ghosts but just a random ghost. OR. A cowboy in connection with the shooter game in Frontierland as well as the dancers in the Halloween parade. OR. A Jungle Cruise guide/skipper-ish. Still undecided.

But what would you dress up if you were going. Or if you are going what do you plan on dressing up as? It would be good to share ideas here. Bounce them off each other.

And no this wonderfully dressed husband is not me but he just doesn't seem to be so fond to be dressed in drag Halloween night.

Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: What Would/Could Your Costume Be For Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Well, I'm going to be no help. I'm going to the party Oct 6 but no desire to dress up. My Duffy & Shellie May bears will be in costume though! Duffy will be a skeleton and Shellie May a fortune teller.

I'd probably go as Aladdin like I did for my first 6 Halloweens :P hahahaha

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Dreamfinder, if I lived in Florida.

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

• Metro-Retro Historian

Hopefully one day I'll be able to afford one of these shindigs. If so, I'm going to try my hardest to convince my girlfriend to go with me as this couple: http://land.allears.net/blogs/jacksp...izons%2029.jpg
    It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.

• Mostly Harmless.

This year I am going to be at the West Coast version (I think it is just Mickey's Halloween Party), wasn't planning on dressing up but the whole fam damily wanted to be pirates... So I found a Mister Smee costume.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

• Minion

I'm probably never going to have the cash to make it to the party, but I've been toying with the idea of making a Wicked Queen from Snow White costume.