• Future Imagineer! =D

Red Face Help Me Decide!!!!

I've been faced with a super-duper hard decision.

Anyways, we're going on a Disney Dream cruise in December. We'll have a day or two in WDW. My mom is making us decide on one or the other- All of WDW for a day OR just Mickey's Christmas Party?

We've been to WDW twice now. Both times we've spent a few days there and both times we've done the Christmas Party.

I really, really, really, really, really don't know what to do!!!!!!! One day is not enough. I wish I could temporarily live there for a month and could do whatever I want, but thats another story.

Please help! Thanks a ton!!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Re: Help Me Decide!!!!

Well, I mean if you've done the Christmas Party, then you've done the Christmas Party. Do all of WDW for the day.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin6592 View Post
    Well, I mean if you've done the Christmas Party, then you've done the Christmas Party. Do all of WDW for the day.
    That's what I'd do. There is certainly enough to keep you busy!

• Nutty about Disney parks

WDW in a day? I dunno how that's even humanly possible. You'd have to factor in traveling between the parks and not to mention the waits. I say if you do plan this route have a plan...a really good plan to do the attractions and go the places you REALLY wanna go.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by toonaspie View Post
    WDW in a day? I dunno how that's even humanly possible. You'd have to factor in traveling between the parks and not to mention the waits. I say if you do plan this route have a plan...a really good plan to do the attractions and go the places you REALLY wanna go.
    I hit three parks in about 10hrs earlier in the summer. That is of course just hitting things I wanted to do But I had a great day.. but MK was also open past midnight, so that helps. Spent time in DHS, MK, EPCOT, and back to MK. See this thread for the rundown

For those complaining about WDW being split up across multiple parks...

You can get a lot of enjoyment out of a single day. If you're tired of the xmas party (and I wouldn't want to spend ALL day in the MK) I would opt for a park hopper if I had an extra day sitting on a ticket somewhere. If I had to pay 1 day ticket prices, I'd consider checking out some other new attraction in Orlando you haven't seen
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by toonaspie View Post
    It's possible, but VERY time consuming and exhausting. And you wouldn't see much, really.

I've done 3 parks in one day. Started at DHS, took the boat to EPCOT just before lunchtime, then worked my way from World Showcase to the front of the park and took the monorail to MK for the rest of the day as they had evening EMH (open til 3am) and I was staying on property. I think I spent almost 17 hours in the parks total (starting at 9am and lasted until about 1:30am). I was DEAD TIRED by the time I got back to my hotel. I think I even dozed off on the bus on the way back.

But here's the rub... I'm a local and have been a regular visitor to WDW since 1977, so I don't feel the need to see everything every visit. I pick and choose what I want to see/do and skip other things because I've been to the parks so often I can save other things for future visits. It's not that easy for the occasional visitor who only comes to the parks every once in awhile.

If I were you, I'd pick ONE park to visit and take in as much as you can at that one park.