• Pilot EdForceOne

Play testing of the new interactive game, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom going on

The Disney Parks blog has posted that they have started testing the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game at the Magic Kingdom.. wiht CMs for now. But more interesting is they've posted some pictures of the game in play
    Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Is Play-Tested at Walt Disney World Disney Parks Blog

http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.co...96432LARGE.jpg

If this uses the camera recognition system they had on the Disney Cruise line's Detective game... it's quite impressive in how the system 'sees' you and your card. Very much like a XBox Kinect, but only looking at the card instead of the whole person like Kinect does. The system senses you, you can move around the image, rotate the card, etc (like to turn a key).

Looks like we might see guest testing of this pretty soon!!
    Last edited by dland_lover; 11-08-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Removed hotlinked photo, per MiceChat policy.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

Re: Play testing of the new interactive game, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom going on

sounds more interesting than it initially sounded when they first announced this project...it's probably that much more worth doing just to try and figure out the puzzle...
    I replied to the blog thread and asked in terms of repeatability if it was possible to move the scavenger hunt pieces or change up the game from person to person or time to time...I would think so but I'm awaiting a reply
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton