There is a debate about whether an attraction is dated vs classic. With Universal Orlando closing JAWS (discuss here) and most of the original attractions replaced, I wanted to take a look at the other studio park Disney Hollywood Studio to see what people consider classic vs dated.
Feel free to comment on my list and tell me what you think.
(date is when attraction opened and/or received a major refurbishment)
- Great Movie Ride (1989)
- Tower of Terror (1994)
- Fantasmic (1998)
- Walt: One Man's Dream (2001)
- Toy Story Midway Mania (2008)
- Rockin' Roller Coaster (1999)
- Lights Action Motors (2005)
- American Idol Experience (2009)
- Star Tours: The Adventure Continues (2011)
- Disney Junior (2011)
After compiling this list, I kind of realize how dated the park really is.
- Indian Epic Stuntshow Spectacular (1989)
- Honey I Shrunk the Kids: Movie Set Adventure (1990)
- Muppet Vision 3-D (1991)
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage (1991)
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid (1992)
- Sounds Dangerous (1999)
- Magic of Disney Animation (1989/2004)
- Backlot Tour (1989/2009)