• Minion

walt disney world -A-Character-A-Day 2012 Yearbook

disneyland has one alrdey started bye Melonballer enjoy the walt disney world add chatter

Hi everyone. I thought with the old year gone it was time to start a new Add-A-Character thread. Like last year we are going to change it up a bit. This year all pictures will be taken in 2012. No pictures from before 12 am January 1st 2012. And to make it even more selective we are also only looking for pictures from the Disneyworld Resort. The idea is to get a yearbook of characters that appear this year in the Disneyworld Resort

1. Use your own pictures! This one is important. Use pictures that you took or that were taken by family. In other words, don't go to another website or Google images for your pictures. No stealing, please

2. All Pictures should have been taken in 2012. So any picture you took after 12am January 1st to 11:59:59 pm December 31st 2012 is eligible.

3. One picture per post. This is easy to understand. In each response, only post one picture. The picture can have more than 1 character though. Be sure when you post to let us know when and where you saw the character.

4. 1 picture post per day. Meaning after you post a picture, you have to wait for the next calendar day to post another picture. Of course if you wish to post a comment, feel free.

5. Post someone different. In other words if someone has already posted Captain Hook, post a character we have not seen. However, you can post the same character if they have a significantly different costume, like regular Mickey vs. Sorcerer Apprentice Mickey. Before you post, check the list to see if the character has been posted already. The list is available here in the post #1.

6. Official characters only. Only post pictures of official Disney characters. We are not looking for Disney cosplayers or cool Disney Halloween costumes. Those things are great, but they are not for this thread. Characters from Star Wars and Indiana Jones are OK. As long as they appeared in a Disney Park, and are on the Disney payroll they are fine.

7. Only post characters from films, shorts, TV shows, and attractions. There are a lot of Disney characters and to keep this simple we are only looking for characters from films (ex. Peter Pan), Shorts (Donald Duck), TV Shows (ex. Darkwing Duck) or attractions (ex. Hitchhiking Ghosts). This also means that characters like the Mayor of Disneyland or random parade performers are not what we are looking for.

8. No animatronics or puppets please. By this I mean we want people in costume, not a robot. An example would be Sebastian. You would want to post a picture of the character walking around the park, not the animatronic one that was on the Little Mermaid float in the Parade of Dreams. Also we are not looking for pictures of characters from inside attractions. So don't post a picture of the Hitchhiking Ghosts that you took on the Haunted Mansion. Post a picture you took of them from a Parade or a show. Other examples include free roaming animatronics, like Wall E and Lightning McQueen.

If youu have any questions please PM me. So let's get this thread going.

Character List
    Name, Location, Post number

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z
    Last edited by mickeyfan4ever; 01-11-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• 1,200 Miles from da Mouse

Re: walt disney world -A-Character-A-Day 2012 Yearbook

Sounds fun! hopefully on my next weekend quick trip down there I will have time to go character hunting!!!
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

9. Sources for pictures: Disneyland, DCA, Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier Hotel.
    That's kind of tricky when none of those places are at WDW.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    That is what happens when someone cuts and pastes a thread from one lounge to another without making any changes.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    my bad i coppey from the disneyland visesion so i fixed to wdw places
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

No one has done this yet? Well, I got some photos I can contribute. Let's start with...

DUFFY! Taken 02/14/12 at Epcot
    Last edited by aimster; 02-27-2012 at 05:24 PM.

• Characters are my friends

Rafiki- AK, Feb 4th
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Yah, I can't wait to see all the characters here! You guys have the best assortment!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Shoot all my photos from when I went to WDW are on my memory card at home (I'm currently out of town on business). Will upload them into Photobucket this weekend when I'm back home.

This is me and Lil' Duffster meeting Tigger at the Crystal Palace Breakfast Buffet in the Magic Kingdom on 3/2/12!
    Name:  tigger.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  185.9 KB