Which parks do you need more than 1 day at?

I'm leaving for Disney World one month from today and have 5 days to hit up the parks (plus attempt to stay 24 consecutive hours in Magic Kingdom). I do not plan on going to any of the water parks so that leaves me 5 days to view the 4 theme parks. Obviously if I visited one park per day I'd have one extra day left. Which park (besides magic kingdom because i'll be in there for 24 hours straight) should I go back to on my extra day?
    (I just have a 5 day one park per day ticket so hopping is not an option.)

• Minion

Re: Which parks do you need more than 1 day at?

Both the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT are two-day parks for me, but if you're doing extra hours in the MK, EPCOT might be a good one. It's really two parks in one; the second day gives you time to really explore in World Showcase.

• Pilot EdForceOne

Quote Originally Posted by mattthemickeyman View Post
    I'm leaving for Disney World one month from today and have 5 days to hit up the parks (plus attempt to stay 24 consecutive hours in Magic Kingdom). I do not plan on going to any of the water parks so that leaves me 5 days to view the 4 theme parks. Obviously if I visited one park per day I'd have one extra day left. Which park (besides magic kingdom because i'll be in there for 24 hours straight) should I go back to on my extra day?
    (I just have a 5 day one park per day ticket so hopping is not an option.)
    You haven't mentioned what type of things you enjoy, etc. There is no 'one' answer for this as what people enjoy tends to vary

Most people find themselves returning to EPCOT as its too much for a single day. You also don't mention if you have park hopping capabilities, which allows you to combine parks. If you don't, I would suggest either EPCOT, or visiting DHS and then spending part of the day visiting some of the resort properties.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

It really depends on what type of person you are. For me personally, I love to ride every single ride no matter how popular or unpopular. So for me, that makes The Magic Kingdom and EPCOT automatic 2 day parks. However, if you're like other people in my family who enjoy the essentials then you can really do every park in 1 day. Depends on how patient you are, what you view as necessary, etc. Give us some more info on you, and I'll see what I can do in terms of answering the question!

The Magic Kingdom and Epcot certainly require an absolute minimum of two days each.
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

• formerly very helpful

For me, EPCOT is a two-plus day park. So I'd say Epcot. As you mentioned, you'll have extra hours in Magic Kingdom.
    I also recomend you open each park up. You can sleep on the flight home. You can get a lot more done at opening than if you arrive later.

• Nutty about Disney parks

Magic Kingdom tends to require alot more time when it is incredibly busy. There are little things you can skip and get your full MK worth out of.

For Epcot you need at least an entire day to experience all of just the World Showcase portion alone. Future World may require at least a day as well. They're practically two different theme parks within a theme park if you wanna treat it like that (each even have their own park entrance).

•   
    • Minion

Depending on the hours you can even do DHS and AK in the same day i don't think either are one day parks imo. I would devote the extra day to EPCOT there is a lot to take in.

• Mkcoastie

Epcot is a definate for 2 days. we usually stay six and spend a day in the middle just at the resort and dowtown Disney. sometimes you need that break......