Thread: Princess M/G

• Minion

Princess M/G

Hey just throwing this thought out here and I wasn't sure if it would work or not so hopefully i could get some feedback on it. instead of putting the princess M/G in the snow white building, is it possible for them to move it into Cinderella castle instead? In my opinion i think this could work very well as you could have a similar situation as town square theater where the princesses are visiting Cindy and they each have their own themed rooms. to avoid Cinderellas royal table, they could possibly expand the royal foyer slightly and build an entrance off that leading to a side of the castle where the queue could sit, and then guests could either be taken up stairs individually by a CM or in a royal elevator in similar fashion to astro orbiter, to levels above the restaurant, and then brought down on the other side. just wondering about the feasibility of this but it looks like there may just be enough space for this to work. as a worst case scenario they could do a small addition to add room for the meets and elevators/stairs and hide it behind the spires on the left or right sides. this would then free up the old snow white for either a new toad, Pinocchio, or other attraction. thoughts on this?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: Princess M/G

There is so little space in Cindrella's castle right now.

First Floor you have:

The entrance to Cindrella's Royal Table Restaurant
    Guest Elevator, and CM Elevator
    Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
    Then you also have the show Entertainment's storage and usage on the first floor for the Caslte Show.

If they were to relocate the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique maybe to where Sir Mickey's currently is.

I believe that a meet and Greet inside the Castle would be especially magical, but I cannot see them moving the Bibbidy Bobbi Boutique
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    There is so little space in Cindrella's castle right now.

First Floor you have:

The entrance to Cindrella's Royal Table Restaurant
    Guest Elevator, and CM Elevator
    Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
    Then you also have the show Entertainment's storage and usage on the first floor for the Caslte Show.

If they were to relocate the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique maybe to where Sir Mickey's currently is.

I believe that a meet and Greet inside the Castle would be especially magical, but I cannot see them moving the Bibbidy Bobbi Boutique
    see i think that would be perfect, they don't really need that retail space with the emporium right on the other side but if they wanted to make up for it there's room in prime position along the new overflow path between fantasyland and liberty square backing on to the smallworld and haunted mansion showbuildings. i just think that would be a perfect situation.

it also adds the whole fairy godmother feel from the actual movie to BBB. re theme sir mickeys to Cinderellas home and watch the girls go through the transformation to become princesses with a visit from the fairy godmother then off to see Cinderella in the castle. kind of like your walking in her footsteps you know? really adds to the experienece

• Nutty about Disney parks

I think they should've converted Belle's village into a Princess Meet n Greet village. It feels like aside from Gaston's and a bookstore, that area is just gonna be thematically empty space. That along with the circus tents feels like wasted real estate IMO. If the show they're planning in Circusland turns out to be a bust I wouldn't mind sending the princesses there and getting a dark ride back into the old SWSA lot.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

• Minion

ORWEN: They could've kept Mickey & Minnie's houses, too, instead of wasting the space with those circus tents! Then they wouldn't have to be homeless! But I agree that Cinderella's Castle would be a perfect place for Princess meet and greets. For a while back in the mid 90's, they actually DID use the down stairs area for that. I'm talking about the room that is now used as a holding area for dining guests. But I remember times when you could go in there and see Cinderella, Aurora and even Peter Pan! That was before they changed things the way they did.

ORDDU: I also agree that Belle's Village could be used for meetings and greetings for the princesses--thus leaving Snow White's dark ride where it is. But nobody consults the fans for better ideas these days.