My thoughts on DAK as a fanboy.
1. Move Festival of the Lion King to Africa
2. Change Rafiki Planet Watch or Conservation Station to an Authentic Africa Village in the wild, where you can see people caring for animals (the vet facilities) and you can learn more about conversation, and life in Africa. Keep the petting zoo, but make it more Disney, and add a C-ticket ride back there... take the Lion King's Circle of Life video from Epcot and turn it into a fun dark ride (that could be full of screens)
3. At Camp Mickey Minnie I would like to see that entire area that was reserved for Beastly Kingdom and turn it into the Enchanted Forrest... here you would discover through tower trees myths and legends throughout history, and pre history.
4. Dinoalnd USA - I would scrap Chester and Hester and the Dinoland institute theme since Chester and Hester is cheesy and cheap, and Dinoland institute pales in comparison to IOA's Jurassic Park. I would do something bold where I would re-route the land to where you have to enter the land through a non-height requirement version of Dinosaur, where they are experimenting with Time Travel and you go back in time, and you get dropped off in the Cretaceous period. Then you spend the rest of your time in Dinoland exploring the real Dinosaur world. In order to get out you go through a mass "teleporter" that takes you back to the present. You would have a ride where you can ride on the back of a dinosaur, touch a dinosaur, and something else
5. I would replace "It's Tough to Be a Bug" with a new 4-D film that doesn't make children cry. Something that sets the stage for DAK, something that celebrates life on earth, and really makes you feel like you are in the "tree of life"
6. Asia and Africa you can stay the way you are for now... cause I think you are classy.