Hello, I'm 13, so I know I'm a ways away from auditioning, but I just can't wait I want to start preparing early!
I would like to audition when I'm 16, can I do a summer program or something? I live in Michigan, and don't want to drop out of school. Also, where would I stay? Do they have dorms/condos or families you can stay with? My parents work and would not be able to move down there for the summer, and don't want me alone.
- What are auditions like? What do you have to do?
- What EXACTLY should I wear? Dance shoes? Leotard?
- How many people are in each audition? How many do they take?
- If I'm a fur character, do I still get to do face character stuff? (and vice versa)
- What sort of headshots/resumes should I bring in?