Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• I'm the Doctor

Re: Storybook Circus Now Open!!!

^Pete's sideshow is jsut a meet n greet? That's dissappointing =\

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan85 View Post
    Wasn't there supposedly going to be a meet-n-greet at what's currently called Pete's Silly Sideshow?
    I haven't heard any conclusive evidence about what the sideshow is actually going to be, and Disney has been very vague to non-existent on the content as well. so far its just poster's speculation at this point on what the new attraction is going to be.

Referring to town square theater however, through plain common sense they have to put SOMEONE in that empty meet and greet space once it is vacated by the princesses. Why wouldn't they put in the rest of the fab 5 and or some classic characters? it only makes sense to do so. This is why they wouldn't put them in an additional meet and greet at story book circus, it would be a ridiculously unneeded add.

Quote Originally Posted by DocDar View Post
    ^Pete's sideshow is jsut a meet n greet? That's dissappointing =\
    There's no conclusive evidence about that yet.

• Banned User

I am really excited about all of this expansion news. I can only afford to go to WDW every few years, and the last time I went was in 2010 summer right as they were first starting to put up the walls and announce the expansion features. I won't be able to afford to go to WDW again until 2013 or 2014, as I can only save up about $100/month or so in my cookie jar to be able to afford to go (it's a Mickey cookie jar and everything, so this is my "Disney Money" and when I have enough I book my trip). So, for me, when I get to go back I bet all the new Fantasyland things will be up and running so it would be like a magical spell that the whole park is different when I go again. I'm kind of jealous of everyone who gets to go more often, but I feel blessed that since I can only go every few years I get to experience the "magic" of everything changing and new things being open. So that's exciting for me.

I really want to thank everyone on this site who contributes to the reports of what's going on with the construction. It's so much fun for me to read about what's happening, and I jot down notes in my trip planning notebook so that I can keep track of the attractions I am most excited about. I have to admit that I did not feel excited about the Storybook Circus stuff before, but everyone on MiceChat who has been talking about it has gotten me excited and now I can't wait to see all the Dumbo and circus stuff.

I am very curious to see Pete's Sideshow and see all the Disney characters doing circus tricks. That should be fun!

I think we are all blessed to be alive right now and able to look forward to seeing all these new attractions and to have a great place like MiceChat where we can learn about all the exciting news! Just imagine if this was all happening 10 years ago -- there would have been no way to get all the great scoop like this!

^^^Welcome to the 21st century! The place where every new update on construction can be seen by the entire world within just a few moments.

I'm also in the same situation. I can only go every few years, so it's a really special occasion when I do get to go. Just makes everything so much more enjoyable.

I too am someone who only can go every few years. Last time I was there was in the summer of 2008 and the expansion hadn't started yet. Now I am going in 2 weeks and I am excited to see what all is going on. While I have been looking at photos online, it will be nice to see in person. Then the next time I go back (geesh.....in like 2015 or 2016 most likely) everything will really be different!
    WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
    DLR: 1999, 2009
    DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
    http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234